AST Level One FERNIE!!!!!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Lori and Company are bringing us an AST Level One course in Fernie the classroom session is Saturday January 12th 9am to 5:30pm at the Best Western. Field session are held January 11, 13 and 14th. Trax 2 Treadz is going to be donating a box of superglides and a whole swack of Ladies Ride Calendars for door prizes!!! Zac's Tracs is going to be drawing for a free field session!!!! The number of entries you get depends on the number of people you refer or bring with you.

Here's a link with more info:

Make sure when you register that you tell them Jan sent you!!!

PS> Larry, Jaymie and I will all be taking the classroom session at this course and if all works out the field session as well!!!!

Jan

Last edited:

Zacs Avy Crew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
I love going to Fernie, it's my back yard. It will be great to see you all there Jan.

So this is for the peoples in Sparwood, Cranbrook, Fernie, Creston, Moyie, Nelson, Wynndel lets see you in the class. Get er done, I grew up there and man when you find out just what you DIDN'T know you will be surprised! PLUS you could win a free field session. The more people you refer or bring along with you the more tickets you get for the field session AND the superglides!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
There is still room to register in both the classroom and field session of this course!!! It's an excellent opportunity to become avy savvy!!!

Jan

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
A great place for everyone to get their AST1……….the snow is falling and the trail will be groomed on Friday! It will be baby butt smooth for Saturday morning and pretty smooth for the Sunday trip up……..

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
What days are you grooming this year FS?

Jan

On Coal Creek, we are grooming MWF; Monday and Friday right through to the Wrangler's Cabin and on Wednesday, we alternate with Marten's Ridge and Matheson and a turn around at the Rolling Hills cabin.

We are experimenting with a mini-groomer on Hartley with a turn around at the Three Sister's entrance. Seems to be working good with the first attempts.

Top Bottom