AST 1 Course October 31 Prince George

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zacs will be putting on an AST 1 course in Prince George on October 31 at 8am. This will be the classroom portion and you will be able to take the field training portion whereever one is being held on a date that is convienent to you.

Training will be done at 1919- 17th Ave Prince George. Please feel free to PM me if you need any further information.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ttt Come everyone from Prince George. We need more people to get this course off the ground and the date is coming up fast. October31

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
Thanks for posting this Thunder44.
Just a quick note...as you can see from the time on this post...I am a nite owl and, well, 8am is just a bit early for me! :p
Doors will open at 8:30am and the Prince George AST1 class will start at 9:00am.

Yes, I know it is Halloween...just wear your costume and come anyway. Perhaps I can figure out how to dress up as a surface hoar. (No, not whore!) :rolleyes:

For more info about this class follow the link below.

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Lori, did you manage to get enough interested people to put on a course? I sure hope so!! I tried to spread the word out on the PG Snowmobile & Torpy FB pages....

If it's worth anything to all the people out there sitting on the fence about taking this course.....DO IT!! I did it last season with Lori and I learned so much. The classroom was fun, informative and interesting. The 8 hrs flew by. The field day was the most awesome experience ever. Our two instructors were top notch, and since our class was fairly small we got to do lots and lots of hands on stuff. The beacon scenarios were where it all came together. We got to practice real-life rescue situations and were graded on how well we did working under pressure.

If I can say one thing about this course....it's an absolute MUST for any sledder out there riding in the back country. While you still have to practice with your beacon and stay on top of all the new technologies that are coming out, this course gives you the basic tools for survival out there. You will look at the snow differently. You will ride differently. You may even change WHO you ride with. Thanks Lori & Randy for this course!!:perfect10:

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
Hey Snoqueen, Your posts always make me smile! :) no..really it is more like this :d

Yes, the class is a go. Oct 31. 9am start. Costumes optional. ;)

We just blew through Hinton and taught almost 1500 students in 3 schools. Excellent groups! The teachers came up to us following the presentations and said that they had never seen their students be so attentive and engaged in an assembly before. Nice. I love to hear that stuff!

We have also added a class in McBride.

Theory classes will be held in the evening with the field session on Sunday. Travel in to town on Friday, sled for fun on Saturday and work with us for Fri/Sat evenings and Sunday.

Check out one of these classes...ya just don't know what ya don't know!
Don't wait until it is too late! Get registered for a course. You'll never regret it!

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on Lori, glad you got enough peeps together to put on a class here. I try to promote your course whenever I can....:giterdone:

Top Bottom