AST 1 Class by Zac's Trac's in Sask.

C S Fever

Reaction score
So much info so little time, I think my brain is a about to burst!! What a great class, I think I would pay double for what I learned today! Lori puts everthing out there and gives you the "tools" to look after yourself and the rest of your group so that you are so much more aware of what to expect and how to lessen the risk. It really is all about being aware of the signs and using the Avy Bulletins to prepare and preplan.I can't wait to finish the field course and get my certificate. I have so much more to learn, thanks again Lori for such a great course!!!!:d:beer:

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So much info so little time, I think my brain is a about to burst!! What a great class, I think I would pay double for what I learned today! Lori puts everthing out there and gives you the "tools" to look after yourself and the rest of your group so that you are so much more aware of what to expect and how to lessen the risk. It really is all about being aware of the signs and using the Avy Bulletins to prepare and preplan.I can't wait to finish the field course and get my certificate. I have so much more to learn, thanks again Lori for such a great course!!!!:d:beer:

Your right -- those courses sure open your eyes to a whole new perspective!!!

Top Bottom