ASSAULT RMK OR RMK PRO 155'S Which one???

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay guys

this has been mentioned before but now thats its the end of the season can get some good input

my riding style and conditions are

2 feet of flat snow here is sask and riding in the mountians
I LOVE TREE riding and side hilling in the mountians not all about the High mark

I have a chance to buy 2011pro rmk assault155 OR 2011 pro rmk 155

for the same price same milage.

Would love some good input from guys that have rode both.

I rode a 2011 Pro rmk 163 a month ago and loved it. Im coming off of the Skidoo water buffalo summit 800R

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I prefer the Assault, a little more suspension, and heavier rails for poor landings:eek: Ditch banging and drift bustin with that block track is very entertaining!!! However most of my riding (60%) is in the mountains. I found that the Pro is a little more forgiving in most snow conditions when boondocking and things get a little tight, it will pop up on the snow where the Assault will trench somewhat, not nessessarily a deal breaker for me. If your into highmarking, the Pro will runaway from the Assault, but for funfactor:d, the Assault is by far my first choice. Hope this helps!

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I prefer the Assault, a little more suspension, and heavier rails for poor landings:eek: Ditch banging and drift bustin with that block track is very entertaining!!! However most of my riding (60%) is in the mountains. I found that the Pro is a little more forgiving in most snow conditions when boondocking and things get a little tight, it will pop up on the snow where the Assault will trench somewhat, not nessessarily a deal breaker for me. If your into highmarking, the Pro will runaway from the Assault, but for funfactor:d, the Assault is by far my first choice. Hope this helps!

Thanks Dazzler
This is what im looking for. I was in the mountians 9 times this year (weekends 2 day rides) Im not sure how many times for next year but i would figure about the same. I put on 1800kms this year between mountian trips and riding around Regina

can you explain the entertaining thing about the assault track??Not sure what your getting at??

I was thinking of maybe down the road i could install a 2.5 on the assault? any info on that ??

thanks

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dazzler
This is what im looking for. I was in the mountians 9 times this year (weekends 2 day rides) Im not sure how many times for next year but i would figure about the same. I put on 1800kms this year between mountian trips and riding around Regina

can you explain the entertaining thing about the assault track??Not sure what your getting at??

I was thinking of maybe down the road i could install a 2.5 on the assault? any info on that ??

thanks

The Assault track is very aggressive in snow drifts, set up snow and or low snow conditions, however I am on my third rear bumper due to cat walking (after market bumper next), it has come over backwards on me (that cost a windshield, throttle flipper, and kill button) but once I got the hang of it and balance, I can get about 50 - 60 meters on its tail. I put about 1600 kms on my Assault this season and it's the most fun I have ever had on a sled. I did pick up a take off pro track last december but have not felt the need to change it and doubt that I will. I also have a 09 Dragon, if not for my son-inlaw, it would not have seen any snow this winter!!

Top Bottom