Assault electric start

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was looking at snowchecking an Assault 155 but when i go and select the powder track,electric start isn't an option...but if i pick the comp track then i can select electric start...wierd why that is...
If i still go with the powder track how much would it cost to get electric start installed?...or i can go with the comp track and ask the dealer to installed the powder when it comes in depending on the price?

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was looking at snowchecking an Assault 155 but when i go and select the powder track,electric start isn't an option...but if i pick the comp track then i can select electric start...wierd why that is...
If i still go with the powder track how much would it cost to get electric start installed?...or i can go with the comp track and ask the dealer to installed the powder when it comes in depending on the price?
Sounds like one of those order boxes where one option cancels out something else.I would phone your dealer and get him to check on it as its alot cheaper to order it a head of time.BTW I love my easy start

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like one of those order boxes where one option cancels out something else.I would phone your dealer and get him to check on it as its alot cheaper to order it a head of time.BTW I love my easy start

that's exactly what it is,so i am thinking of getting the Assault with the powder track and getting e/s installed at the dealer but not sure how much that is....or getting the sled with with e/s and the comp track and swapping out the comp for the powder....dunno why polaris would do something like that.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its not possible to snowcheck the assault with powder track and electric start. if you want electric start you have to get the competition track. Electric start is around $1400 to install after the fact. Powder track would be about $1000.00 to install.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well called the dealer got straightened out and i deceided to snow check the 2012 Assault with the powder track,and the dealer is gonna install the electric start for $1000.

Top Bottom