Ashmont Rally

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d Hope to see all you fellow S&M er's @ the rally on the 10th of April in Ashmont.:d

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ashmont is 2 hrs E NE of Edmonton. Very close to St.Paul.
It is a good rally. Is there a such thing as a bad rally

chucker

Reaction score
Where can a guy get more information? I have a place at Lac Sante and would love to ride around Ashmount. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey! guys/ gals ,better check with one of the dealers in St.Paul,Bonnyville or Lac LaBiche, but I've heard that only 350 supper ticket (all sold)250 ride tickets printed.If you don't have a ticket, No trail ride.:confused: So it's easy to check with them to save yourself disappointment when you get there.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey! guys/ gals ,better check with one of the dealers in St.Paul,Bonnyville or Lac LaBiche, but I've heard that only 350 supper ticket (all sold)250 ride tickets printed.If you don't have a ticket, No trail ride.:confused: So it's easy to check with them to save yourself disappointment when you get there.

This is true, NO tickets at the door, all must be pre purchased.
I sold out of Trail/Supper tickets in one day. And by the next day I was out of Trail tickets. I don't know if there will be any available - have heard from other dealers that they are out too. This rally has a big local following, and the locals tend to scoop up tickets the first day they are put on sale!

Ally
T&T Power Sports
Bonnyville, AB

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
This is true, NO tickets at the door, all must be pre purchased.
I sold out of Trail/Supper tickets in one day. And by the next day I was out of Trail tickets. I don't know if there will be any available - have heard from other dealers that they are out too. This rally has a big local following, and the locals tend to scoop up tickets the first day they are put on sale!

Ally
T&T Power Sports
Bonnyville, AB

They have already posted it is SOLD OUT see thread here:

Mad Am 07

Reaction score
Awesome rally every year with a great team of organizers..... I'm a local that missed the bus though and will not be able to go. Maybe we should talk them in to a two day rally instead of one. As for trying to come from out of town...... forget about it. I truly do not know anyone in the local area that does not own a quad so even if my wish came true about a two day rally it would only take two days to sell out instead of the 1.5 days that it did this year. More rally's to come though for our small corner of N.E. Alberta so keep your ear to the ground and you may get a chance to ride in one. Remember everyone make tracks not trash and always rider sober.

Top Bottom