rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
[FONT=&quot]Ashmont Quad Rally[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]APRIL 11, 2015[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Tickets were available to purchase on March 14, 2015 [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Tickets are $40 each[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]There is ONLY one type of ticket that is being sold for 2015.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]TICKETS ARE ALMOST GONE!!!! [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]See below where to purchase tickets.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]ALL TICKETS INCLUDE[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Access to 35 miles of trails, Trail Lunch, Chance to win door prizes, Opportunity to purchase raffle prize tickets, Supper back at the hall.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Each particpant MUST purchase a ticket and register in the hall on the day of the event.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Whether, young or old, driver or passenger....[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]This event is based on total participants[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]for insurance purposes.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]BUY TICKETS AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](updated on March 18 @ 5:30pm)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ST. PAUL[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Power Merchants - SOLD OUT!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Precision Power Products - SOLD OUT!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Xtreme Power Products - SOLD OUT!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BONNYVILLE[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Motion Motor Sports - SOLD OUT!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T & T Power Products - 780-826-6191[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Riders Connection - SOLD OUT!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]LAC LA BICHE[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lac La Biche Sporting Goods - 780-623-4145[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GLENDON[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Glendon Motorsports - SOLD OUT!!! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ST. ALBERT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Riverside Honda & Ski Doo - SOLD OUT!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We need Volunteers!!!!![/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]An event of this size requires a lot of volunteers and we are extremely grateful for everyone that volunteers their time. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]If you are able to spare a few hours to help us out, please contact us by [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Phone: 780-726-3949 [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]or email: ashmontagsociety@hotmail.ca[/FONT]​

jmc450r

Reaction score
So since all these places are sold out is that it for tickets or will more be available

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
So since all these places are sold out is that it for tickets or will more be available

once they are sold out, that's it, no more tickets are available for this rally.

jmc450r

Reaction score
Ok thanks ya if i can just show up ill do that. Thats what i usually do at other rallys i didn't think they pre sold tickets.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Historically, when the tickets were gone, the tickets were gone. However, they reopened ticket sales after they sold out and made them available for purchase at the event. I imagine they'll do the same this year.

jmc450r

Reaction score
Historically, when the tickets were gone, the tickets were gone. However, they reopened ticket sales after they sold out and made them available for purchase at the event. I imagine they'll do the same this year.

Ok thanks i may just contact one of the organizers and find out for sure thanks for all the input guys

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
called one of the organizers and the tickets are sold out,they included dinner.she said we can still pay to ride the rally at the event site just no dinner

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
called one of the organizers and the tickets are sold out,they included dinner.she said we can still pay to ride the rally at the event site just no dinner

just saw that posted somewhere on Facebook as well.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

just saw that posted somewhere on Facebook as well.

I didn't see that on their Facebook page. In fact, it says "try again next year". Their website also says "There will be only one type of ticket this year", a $40 tickets which includes dinner.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't see that on their Facebook page. In fact, it says "try again next year". Their website also says "There will be only one type of ticket this year", a $40 tickets which includes dinner.

I'd give them a call Dean, would be good to get a solid answer.Phone: 780-726-3949

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any word on those that were injured this year? Heard there a was a bad rollover on the hwy with the steep angle ditch.
And a couple at the halfway point rolling hills. Hope everyone made it out ok

Top Bottom