Asa 40th jamboree fox creek

RIVERSIDE YAMAHA

Reaction score
Website
www.rideriverside.com
Well it`s gonna be a really fun weekend! The big Fox Creek Jamboree is Friday and Saturday. Just so you all know the "CENTER" of everything is the community hall. Dance/banquet, trail passes, poker rally ect..I will be going with a big load of new Yamaha Sleds for you guys to come and ride! There is a 7 km. loop set up right next to the community hall for the test rides. I`ll have 9 sleds there including the new APEX XTX POWER STEERING. I am so sick of opinions on this sled from those that have not been on it. I rode one alot last year. It is absolutly amazing....well, you be the judge, you have to try this thing it`s so cool and effortless to ride. I`ll have a couple Nytro XTX, Apex XTX, Venture GT touring, Phazer MTX I wanted to do something special this weekend for the ASA 40TH so here is the "JAMBOREE ONLY" special. The Vector LTX-GT beautiful sled. Retails at $15000.00,tons of great features on this sled. 4-stroke, fuel injection,reverse,GYT Gas shocks, Fully adjustable rear suspension, super comfortable. I made a special purchase on these, $4700.00 off. Well worth the price. Blue, Red, or White. They will be $10299.99 for the Jamboree only. No Freight or PDI or Doc Fees ect...Just $10299.99 plus TAX. I will bring one to the Jamboree for you to try out. Deposit to hold one of the few I have left is $500.00. Just come and find me at the YAMAHA/RIVERSIDE booth. Greg Symbaluk. At least come and say hello! I`ve got tons of giveaways and would love to meet all of you. It`s gonna be a fantastic weekend!! Test rides will be Saturday 10:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. I will be staying at the FOX CREEK INN if I can help any of you with anything.
:beer:

Attachments

• 2010_RS_Vector_LTX_GT_Bl_1_l.jpg
    2010_RS_Vector_LTX_GT_Bl_1_l.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 72
Top Bottom