Artic cat

yoggibear

Reaction score
I just bought a 1995 artic cat 700 wildcat efi as a second machine from a friend it only has 2500 miles he had it running this summer but i just tried to start it and it will not fire up i hear these usually start on the second pull could be a fuse or a check valve in the tank would someone with experience give me some pointers as i can usually repair things myself ty yoggibear

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Yoggiebear whats up good to see you back lurking here, ice should be thick enough for fishing by now, Maybe its the same problem with them tank diaphams as Henry`s machine a few years back.. Chow

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please don't think I'm insulting, but you didn't post much info. I have the same sled, EFI, if the batteries low, she won't go.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please don't think I'm insulting, but you didn't post much info. I have the same sled, EFI, if the batteries low, she won't go.

THis is true i had a wildcat 700 and that happened to me when the battery was dieing

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes those battery driven efi's were pretty much not running if the battery is dead.Charger er up or get a new one, pretty much guarantee thats what it is.

Top Bottom