Artic Cat Telescoptic Handlebars

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was thinking the same thing,was just gonna post it and saw your thread,wanna get them for my m8,think they run about $240.
Personally i like that you can adjust to different heights in small increaments.

I put a set on my 07 M1000. Great improvement. Like you say can adjust to different heights in small increments. I stand when I ride for the most part so I jack them right up. when trail riding I bring then right down so that when I sit that they aren't too high. I think I payed around that $240 mark.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think BDX is working on a telescoping handlebars that are supposed to be more durable and with less play. Some complain the AC ones are have too much play.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put them on my 08 M8 .Love them,and no issues with play at all.

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think BDX is working on a telescoping handlebars that are supposed to be more durable and with less play. Some complain the AC ones are have too much play.

i agree they feel like they have alot of play will see how they hold up this winter
:beer:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rox speed fx has height adjustable ones with optional levers, should have no play and be cheaper

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an '09 M8 with them and I don't notice any 'play'... as for the telescopic feature, I have them at the highest setting and I find I don't ever move them down...

wide_open

Reaction score
I put em on my '08 M1000, and while there was a little bit of play, once I got riding I never even noticed it. Highly recommend them.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i love mine on my 09 hcr i have put a couple sets on my buddys sleds easy to d:do even a monkey can do it

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like previous posts said there was a bit o play but really not at all noticable unless ur looking for it,,,,as for the telescoping i jus put it to the top and they didnt move from that spot. id save urself some dough buy a riser and put the remaining coin towards a new air intake set up or whatever ya like, kids education, bills, beer, women, men??? lol:beer:

dwayne2960

Reaction score
Got'em on my 09 M8 they have some play but when riding you don't notice. I find I don't move them alot but REALLY nice on a cold day!!

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love mine, when in hills they are set high, on the trail out i put them down( more comfortable. Only downfall is when you pull them up they come back and fell different then my '08, so i'm getting a forward moving block from AMP witch puts them 1-1/2" forward

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys just installed them and I have hardly any play, no more then I did with the large risers. They are sweet and i love the idea that I can lower them at the end of the day when I am tired and lazy for a comfortable ride out the trail.

sheffield

Reaction score
i have a set on my 09 m8 hcr, i never move mine, they have been at the highest setting all there life. i have a 06 600 sno cross mod as well and the steering goes through where the guage sits above the engine and im gunna try and adapt that to my m8 for a more forward position. so if anyone wants a steering post off an 09 m8 let me know, could work something out if u trade me ur solid piece. thanks..

Top Bottom