Armaguard spray box liners?

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought I had the "BEST" trailer ???? LOL Yeah I love my Legend trailer. I ended up using "rockworxs" on my floor. It's a spreadable rock paint that you can trowl on or roll it. I hand-trowled my trailer, I like it but should have tinted my primer coat(actual paint) and then applyed the rock coat.

Post a picture. I'd like to see that.

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had my Trailer done at Diversified Graphics in Barrhead, The prices you guys are getting quoted is Crazy, Call them ask for Gary Tell them Tyler sent you I think you would be surpirsed at the price he will qoute you, There number is 780 674 3512 I had my trailer done last Feb and have a few trips under its belt still looks pretty good, Here is a shitty cell pic photo.jpg

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had mine done last summer, and holding up great. only regret was not not doing it when the trailer was new. 28' royal trailer cost me 600.00 to have it sprayed.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well tyler u were right i phoned and talk to gary today told him u sent me there iam getting my floor and front of my race trailer sprayed with aramathane for about $1000 bucks cheaper then anywear else then iam getting some tribal flames down the sides just like the one in the pic just diffrent color silver and deep red to match the superduty Thanks Tyler

Attachments

• trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 77
Top Bottom