Armaguard spray box liners?

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to spray the floor of my enclosed sled trailer. I called all the big names (Armaguard, Bulldog, Line-X). Armaguard came in with the lowest price, and will give me a discount on spraying my truck box. Bulldog had a similar price, but they aren't sure my trailer will fit in their shop. Has anyone had any recent experience with Armaguard in St Albert?

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could try Brima Services in Edm. I have had very good service and products from them.Guarantee there work too.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ended up making an appointment for my trailer at Armaguard. It's going in on the 16th.

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give 'Kens custom coatings' a call. He's in Nisku. never hurts to get another quote

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used armaguard in st.ab two trucks ago. They did a beautiful job, but they were not the cheapest I found. I definitely like the high pressure applications over the low. The smaller pebbling and sheen looks way better. My buddy used a place on the south side. I just emailed him to get the name, but they were 300 bones cheaper and did a great job.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I've been making phone calls, but I still have my appointment at Armaguard. So far they seem like the best deal all things considered.

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Line-x (formerly Bulldog Protective Coatings)
Edmonton South Side
7229-33 50 Street Edmonton
Alberta T6B 2J9
Tel: (780) 433-5744

They did a great job on my buddy's GMC last winter. I just phoned them and the guy that did his is no longer there and they changed to Line-x. The lady on the phone said they still use the high pressure application and it is a similar product. Worth a call if you haven't checked with them, but I guess my info is no longer valid.

Let me know who you go with and throw it out there that you'll be sendin them some more work, as I need some stuff done too.

Last edited:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was looking at this 6 years ago, I found the Armaguard application to be way nicer than Bulldog's. I ended up going through Armaguard even though the dealership offered me a pretty sweet deal on Bulldog. ...got it done at the south side location and was very impressed with their work.

jazzman

Reaction score
My boss had his 27 foot enclosed done at bull dog in edmonton they did a nice job 30' feet long full floor and end gate and 1 foot up the wall. 2100 for the whole works. Its easy cleaning it out after quading and skags don't touch it.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No its not cheap. Had Line-x at 4K been the lowest price I would be doing it myself. Sledding has never been known for being a inexpensive hobby. I dropped the trailer off at Armaguard this morning. It should be done on Thursday.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my trailer back from Armaguard today. They did a great job. Very happy with it.
IMG_0552.jpg
<br>
IMG_0553.jpg

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks great, just a suggestion but I would put a wear edge on the lower lip of the door though, that is the spot that gets beat the worst

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice trailer, where did you get it? LOL!!! All kidding aside I like what you have done Mike, I can't wait to see the finished product :beer:

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice trailer, where did you get it? LOL!!! All kidding aside I like what you have done Mike, I can't wait to see the finished product :beer:

LOL Sorry Ron. I forgot the shameless product promotion. It a 7 x 27 Legend Trailmaster purchased from Paradis Motorsports. Best trailer on the market! Hows that? ;)

Honestly, these are great trailers. Can't wait to take it out this season.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL Sorry Ron. I forgot the shameless product promotion. It a 7 x 27 Legend Trailmaster purchased from Paradis Motorsports. Best trailer on the market! Hows that? ;)

Honestly, these are great trailers. Can't wait to take it out this season.

I thought I had the "BEST" trailer ???? LOL Yeah I love my Legend trailer. I ended up using "rockworxs" on my floor. It's a spreadable rock paint that you can trowl on or roll it. I hand-trowled my trailer, I like it but should have tinted my primer coat(actual paint) and then applyed the rock coat.

Top Bottom