Are you guys ready for the next skidoo game changer?

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fok just when I thought I’d be happy to end out my sledding days on my T3 174, lol.

Great write up, funny how factory tuned hp always better than expected compared to aftermarket.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ski's were in the air and he was wide open in a wheelie when it popped. Definitely sounded like a backfire out the exhaust

ya did that once in 2 days. shes pretty rich on breakin mode. Could be rev limiter too never did look at my RPM LOL having too much fun. maybe need to clicker down

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id be surprised if polaris doesnt offer a turbo for spring check. I imagine they are rushing something together with Burrandt as we speak!

Arctic Cat, I don't know? They could throw in the towel or they might try to scab something together too?

Brapster

Reaction score
Id be surprised if polaris doesnt offer a turbo for spring check. I imagine they are rushing something together with Burrandt as we speak!

Arctic Cat, I don't know? They could throw in the towel or they might try to scab something together too?
I highly doubt that, everytime doo comes out with something, usually a year or 2 for them to come out with something to compete.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Whoever does the next turbo it won't be a reverse turbo.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The limiting factor will be pumpgas.

Don't know if they would be allowed to use race gas for emission testing?

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m sure the others have been working on turbos or at least play with the idea for a while, anyone remember the survey that Arctic cat put out?

Top Bottom