Are you guys ready for the next skidoo game changer?

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm all down for cool innovations. But pissing off there buyers to do skidoos work, doesn't seem like a good business plan. Lets release just enough to tease and if they dont blow up maybe next year we'll release some more

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I'm still on a 800etec , which at elevation is mabye 120hp , having a true 165hp would be amazing ! Not sure the better half will let me take out second mortgage though !!

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well since it's been released as a 2020, I guess they have a better chance of claiming king of the hill status at Jackson Hole, which is worth more then a few teed off customers with snochecked old 2020'S.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm all down for cool innovations. But pissing off there buyers to do skidoos work, doesn't seem like a good business plan. Lets release just enough to tease and if they dont blow up maybe next year we'll release some more

ya thats exactly how the meeting went im sure lol.

This is the best release possible IMO. No pizzed off skidoo buyers so far! were all stoked!

This is the best way to release a sled like this, esecially for the consumer. A limited amount avaialable and you will have feedback right away for the entire rest of the season to make a decision. and if your not convinced you can still order a non turbo version!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya thats exactly how the meeting went im sure lol.

This is the best release possible IMO. No pizzed off skidoo buyers so far! were all stoked!

This is the best way to release a sled like this, esecially for the consumer. A limited amount avaialable and you will have feedback right away for the entire rest of the season to make a decision. and if your not convinced you can still order a non turbo version!

Will you have one at MM for us to try??? Lol

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure people with early model 850's feel the same.... haha I'm down for watching the Guinea pigs test em out!

Top Bottom