Are the A-Arms powder coated from factory?

kobylka18

Reaction score
Hey, I am helping a buddy rip apart his sled and sandblast it to get powder coated. I have heard that powder coat on powder coat sticks extremely well but if it the previous paint was sprayed on it will have to be totally blasted off.

So my question is are the arms and skid components powder coated from factory?

Thanks in Advance

Bulldog Racing

Reaction score
I just had my entire rear skid parts powdercoated. The nice orange was flaking off the black powdercoat underneath. The guys at the shop in Red Deer used a chemical treatment to remove the old powdercoat, then applied the new stuff. Turned out awesome. Try Metal Strip and Coating in Red Deer. Reasonable price, quick turnaround, and really good guys to deal with.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just had my entire rear skid parts powdercoated. The nice orange was flaking off the black powdercoat underneath. The guys at the shop in Red Deer used a chemical treatment to remove the old powdercoat, then applied the new stuff. Turned out awesome. Try Metal Strip and Coating in Red Deer. Reasonable price, quick turnaround, and really good guys to deal with.

I agree, Metal Strip does all my Steel for Sun Decks, and other construction projects, top notch, high quality work, and on time!!!! That's golden in my book :)

Top Bottom