Are Suzuki LT80`s Worth anything?

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or has the ****ty Baja/Giovanni garbage ruined the market for lil quads?
I picked one up cheap thinking it'd be a quick fix, ended up doing main bearings, piston and related, and cylinder, then it needed a battery..jeez!!
Is it worth anything to sell, or should I keep it for a wood getter while camping?

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Name brand kids quads and dirt bikes seem to hold there value really well as any body that rides knows the chino stuff is capp and won't last

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LT 80's were good quads...there will always be demand for them...they are worth fixing

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had 2 grizzly 80's that I sold a couple yrs ago, took about 6 months and 5000 views on kijiji but eventually sold them to the first person that came and looked and knew there value. Of course every email I got was " you know I can buy a Chinese one for 900" I never budged on my price

Sent from my iPhone using

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had 2 grizzly 80's that I sold a couple yrs ago, took about 6 months and 5000 views on kijiji but eventually sold them to the first person that came and looked and knew there value. Of course every email I got was " you know I can buy a Chinese one for 900" I never budged on my price

Sent from my iPhone using

you need to ask the person "and where do you buy parts for that? take very long to get them? "

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I fixed her anyhow, couldn't stand to see the lil thing rotting away on Kijiji..she runs good, I was brapping around on her last night....just gotta break in the new piston+cyl before I really bag the piss outta her!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah man, stick to your guns. anything from the Japanese manufacturers holds it's value well. this spring I listed my kid's '93 Honda z 50r and '02 can am DS 90 2-stroke (which is a Chinese quad) and both sold within a half hour. got $800 for the Honda and $1000 for the can am. I listed them both on a local facebook buy/sell/trade page, the Honda 50 was sold in 9 minutes

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prolly gonna brapp it some more and list it on Grande prairie kijiji with the lil trailer it came with for $1400 and see what offers come my way...

Top Bottom