Are people finally going mad?

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seeing a lot of mass sell offs of property, possessions, auctions on every corner then some are making wild purchases,unexpected divorces,all the boomers selling off everything and moving……anyone else see their neighbours and friends and family loosing it?

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe peeps who are starting to realize they can’t afford all the stuff they bought with covid bucks? Or people prepping to quit when there faced with get the Jab or no Job??

Last edited by a moderator:

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In Revelstoke its just long time locals cashing out and moving to where the climate is better( less snow to shovel ) everything here is pushing a million. Why not ? I paid 56,500 for my house and I have put lots into it , thinking about cashing out myself.🤔 Another reason for selling is council is now allowing vacation rentals in ALL neighbourhoods despite residential zoning.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prices are high. Great time to sell. Especially if you purchased cheap.

Also a lot of repo homes are for sale

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, unfortunately a lot of repo stuff out there right now. People giving up here and heading back east, or to their parents homes… my banker was telling me some sad sack stories, that have happened in the last few months

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to find a repo acreage
My neighbours have had their place listed for 3 month not quite a repo but repo condition🤷

Please Jebus someone buy it. A complete family of phuk ups. 3 out of 4 adult children are meth fiend criminals, they were robbing the neighbourhood Homes while the working people went 15years. Coughs them but sweet justice system…

too many legal fees or selling before the kids get released from the clink.
Listed 575 then dropped to 550 after a month. 3.5 acres, Probably a dump. 2000 sq
bungalow. Attached and detached garage.
Parkland county. North of spuce grove. Pm me for link.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Out here as well...everything stupidly over priced.
Brother and two friends bought a house together as an investment twenty years ago, paid 375k for 3 acres, 4000 sq ft.
Sold it five years later for 575k, split and bought their own places.
Another friend did and appraisal on the same place last week [house had a few of up grades apparently].... 1.88 million!

• Wow
Reactions: RXN

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My neighbours have had their place listed for 3 month not quite a repo but repo condition🤷

Please Jebus someone buy it. A complete family of phuk ups. 3 out of 4 adult children are meth fiend criminals, they were robbing the neighbourhood Homes while the working people went 15years. Coughs them but sweet justice system…

too many legal fees or selling before the kids get released from the clink.
Listed 575 then dropped to 550 after a month. 3.5 acres, Probably a dump. 2000 sq
bungalow. Attached and detached garage.
Parkland county. North of spuce grove. Pm me for link.
Time to plan the party. This crack shack sold for 529 two days ago! It’s gotta be a serious dump. Probably a tear down.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time to plan the party. This crack shack sold for 529 two days ago! It’s gotta be a serious dump. Probably a tear down.
I hope we all get good replacement neighbours, every year I feel sick to my stomach when someone cashes out but we’ve been blessed with all good people moving in around here.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope we all get good replacement neighbours, every year I feel sick to my stomach when someone cashes out but we’ve been blessed with all good people moving in around here.
It’s always possible to get worse, but it will be tough to be worse than these peace of shats!

Top Bottom