Arctic Cat's New M8 HCR

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A local guy in mcbride here has a new hcr with a pump gas turbo kit on it and it's workin good.. just a little thirsty..

yamahacurtis

Reaction score
Since some bastard stole my sled trailer with my 2 yamaha vipers I made the plunge and purchased a HCR. Power is coming on due to being broken in properly. This sled handles like its on rails down the trails.... at any speed. Side hilling is not a problem even with the wider stance. Track was excellent on hard packed snow but in deep powder you had work the throttle a little due to the track being stiffer than the snow pro. This sled is only 1LB heavier than the 154EP X package(crated weight). The track does hold more snow while riding due to it not being ported. Overall this is a great sled for out of the box. Camrose was the cheapest when I shopped around.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested i have a friend who is willing to sell his, has about 135mls on it with couple mods nothing to big very nice machine he is asking 12,000.00

thx
BD

Attachments

• M8%20153%20HCR.jpg
    M8%20153%20HCR.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 110

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested i have a friend who is willing to sell his, has about 135mls on it with couple mods nothing to big very nice machine he is asking 12,000.00

thx
BD

Nothing wrong with M7 they work good aswell.

KingCatz

Reaction score
There is a dealer I believe in Calgary or there abouts, might be Ralph's, that has one of these left. Might be gone by now, but it was in their ad. Wish I could get it, but I already bought a 09 M8 SnoPro... Maybe M1000 if I can swing it before I go pick it up. :D

Top Bottom