arctic cat wild cat 700?

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a 93 if memory serves me right ....Sled was a hoot never had any problems what so ever they are stupid heavy tho.

Came stock with twin pipes :d pretty cool machine, if i could i would take that motor and put it in the lightest 440 chassis i could find

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a 93 if memory serves me right ....Sled was a hoot never had any problems what so ever they are stupid heavy tho.

Came stock with twin pipes :d pretty cool machine, if i could i would take that motor and put it in the lightest 440 chassis i could find

thats what i was thinking to do. i can get a hole wild cat with a new engine for $1000

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
watch front suspension ,we had a couple failures broken welds , a poor design in my books ,the rest of sled is good ...:d

trailrider

Reaction score
I have a 93 efi wildcat still runs like new. If you buy that machine just for the motor i would be interested in the rest of it..

thesods1

Reaction score
I have a 93 efi wildcat still runs like new. If you buy that machine just for the motor i would be interested in the rest of it..

hey id be interested in the complete wiring harness i have a 1991 700efi wildcat with burnt up harness and relays i never had it running but has lots of compression and is reasonable shape ot play with , i thought about putting engine in a old 340 cat but wantto get it running first thats again

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had one in the "Mountain Cat" version. It was a brutal heavy pig. It liked primary clutch parts since that motor vibrated so bad also.

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a '94 Wildcat Mountain Cat, stil;l purring along, EFI, always starts on 2nd pull

chuck_79

Reaction score
I have a '93 Wildcat efi that still runs good. The bushings are gone in the primary. Let me know if anyone needs a spare unit for parts.

nwerth

Reaction score

How much are you asking for it. I would be interested in it for the front suspension or all of it I guess really.

mxproulx

Reaction score
i have a quesstion my self i just baught a 1993 wildcat efi and would like to convert to carburetor but i will take carbs from another arctic cat ( i have alot of choice ) with one should i take and with what jets ?) im kinda lost i just jumped to the wildcat cuz i blew my old 1989 jag 440 lol

mxproulx

Reaction score
oh and also will my efi fuel pump be too much presure to just hook up to the carbs or will it be ok ?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had one in the "Mountain Cat" version. It was a brutal heavy pig. It liked primary clutch parts since that motor vibrated so bad also.
they didn't call them engines "Freddie Kruegers" for nothing....:d

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I own one it was fast but the only thing i like about was it made me good sled mechanic the stator and wiring was weak i could of burn,t way to many times had hard time finding a place that would stock parts always waiting
10 to 12 days for parts that really suck so now it doo or nothing :realmad:

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a '93 Wildcat efi that still runs good. The bushings are gone in the primary. Let me know if anyone needs a spare unit for parts.

H\ow much for the power plant? Haha Dezmitchells GF's sled just seized yesterday so were on the hunt for a good motor.

Top Bottom