Arctic Cat Service Manual

kentz

Reaction score
Anyone know where I could buy a service manual for a 2009 M8 and a 2010 M8? Found some on e-bay but they are third party manuals for $10 so probably not the most in depth quality manuals. Tried Arctic Cat's website but no luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone know where I could buy a service manual for a 2009 M8 and a 2010 M8? Found some on e-bay but they are third party manuals for $10 so probably not the most in depth quality manuals. Tried Arctic Cat's website but no luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Call your dealer, they can get them for you.

scrapmaster

Reaction score
not sure on where to find one but if it helps you out i have the 09 one on pdf can email u the info you need if ya want

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy local... if you want to pay literally 3 or 4 times the price. Find the part number of the book and search it on dirtcheapsnow.com I got my 2010 this way. I can do some research to try to hook you up. I'll post back.

belch22

Reaction score
Got mine through my local dealer....took months to receive and was just shy of 200 bones....whichever way you go it is handy to have.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2257-764 (2007) $138.95 retail

2259-003 (2008) $138.95 retail

2258-264 (2009) $91.95 retail

2258-669 (2010) 94.95 retail

Now use this and go to the bottomish part and search the part numbers you need. Even cheaper than retail and they are legit AC manuals.

Snowdoogie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spend the $10, I did 2 years ago for my 2006 Arctic Cat, and it looks like it was right frm cat.
Got mine (CD) off E-bay as well, there was no way, That I would pay 200-300, got it within 2 weeks.

If you want PM me, I could show you what I got.

I hate getting gouged by parts guys.

Last edited:

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought mine from midwestmanuals.com payed 7$ full shop manual for my rev and it isn't incripted so I can burn them off on disk

woodym7

Reaction score
If anyone has a o5 m7 and a 2010 m8 on pdf would love to work some kinda deal out for a copy.......

kentz

Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for the responses.

Scrapmaster - can you email me the section on the driven clutch if possible? Anything to do with changing out the Helix and rolers etc. My email is kentzub@shaw.ca. Thanks.

4x4racing - Is the midwestmanuals one any good? Is it a copy of the OEM manuals or more of a Chiltons type third party manual? Can you send me a couple pages of it to look at to see what kind of quality it is?

Thanks again guys.

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Factory manual I'll send you some pages when I get to my computer also downloaded one for my truck my two bikes a 310 jd backho and a few more

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Included is the factory shop manual. Flat rate time manual , race tune manual, specs quick reffrence booklet and parts book

scrapmaster

Reaction score
ok so im computer iliterate spent an hr last night an still cant figure out how how to email pdf files off of adobe if anyone can help me with this im more then happy to send u that info kentz

kentz

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I will buy that Midwestmanuals one then, sounds like its pretty good. Only problem is they don't have any 2010 manuals. I'll just pick up the 2009, most things should be the same other than some of the motor stuff.

Thanks again.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too was going to get the pdf version, or a disc version; however, my old man said paperback is always the best. Keep it in the shop, and if you run into problems, you don't have to fawk around on the computer for half an hour to find the page you need... print it off, etc with dirty hands. I'm glad I got the paper version :twocents:

scrapmaster

Reaction score
I too was going to get the pdf version, or a disc version; however, my old man said paperback is always the best. Keep it in the shop, and if you run into problems, you don't have to fawk around on the computer for half an hour to find the page you need... print it off, etc with dirty hands. I'm glad I got the paper version :twocents:

yah that woulda been my preffered method bud buddy that runs the service department set me up with these ones for free just lent me the discs for a night:)

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mines PDF on the computer sitting on the workbench in the shop, so nice to walk 5 feet to check a page then back to the sled. Or even better have a buddy read it out to you :d

Top Bottom