Arctic Cat: Proclimb M 2013 how much weight?

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on engine size and track length. What are you thinking?

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
двести пятьдесят восемь килограммов сушат вес (никакая водка)

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very useful information you posted. Based on your signature I suspect that any sled could be made lighter and better with the $$$ you have in yours...

all right I apologize, this better?

m1100T- just about as heavy as a nytro but gets beat on the hill everytime by them, but it does have a nifty seat warmer for all the old guys riding these sleds
m800 153- heavier than there old m chassis hahaha (what mfg builds a new chassis heavier than the previous years? oh yeah arctic cat), heavier than the xp, and way heavier than the poo
m800 162- see m800 153

Last edited:

JustBoostIt

Reaction score
Website
www.whiteknucklemotorsports.ca

m1100T- just about as heavy as a nytro but gets beat on the hill everytime by them, but it does have a nifty seat warmer for all the old guys riding these sleds
m800 153- heavier than there old m chassis hahaha (what mfg builds a new chassis heavier than the previous years? oh yeah arctic cat), heavier than the xp, and way heavier than the poo
m800 162- see m800 153

How does the Nitro beat the M1100t everytime exactly? I ride with a stock nitro, not close in power or handling. To be close you have to spend 5k to get to the same hp. I ride with one of those too, in straight climbing ability it might get the edge, handling is still not as good. Or you can spend 7k for something more than 240hp. The Cat guys can now spend $2500 for 275hp. I came from Yami world, pretty familiar with the program on aftermarket.

When you build a chassis for a 4s, and use it for the 2s class as well, it might be over built lol. Maybe not the best for lightweight performance but makes sense economically. I'm sure it will get pared down in weight.

The upside is it's built heavier so when you are towing your buddies Poo out it won't bend your tunnel. Also very thankful that his is the lightest to tug at that point.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The wet weight for the 2012 m800 is around 570 lbs the t1100 about 670 lbs. The 2013s should be about the same if not alittle lighter. This is only right on par with the pro poo wet weight and 10 lbs lighter then the free ride 146 so do the math on the longer wider tracked doos. As for the 4strokes the cats king but is about 30lbs more then the turbo nytro. Hope this helps

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

m800 162- see m800 153

You are such an idiot.:rolleyes: We have every brand in our group and trade sleds all the time. There is VERY little difference in the capability of any of them. One day is the Etec's day, the next day might belong to the ProClimb; then the ProRMK could come out and get them both somewhere the next day. Life must be cool looking through yellow glasses all the time; does yellow snow taste better than white snow too???
:ha_ha:

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wet weight for the 2012 m800 is around 570 lbs the t1100 about 670 lbs. The 2013s should be about the same if not alittle lighter. This is only right on par with the pro poo wet weight and 10 lbs lighter then the free ride 146 so do the math on the longer wider tracked doos. As for the 4strokes the cats king but is about 30lbs more then the turbo nytro. Hope this helps

Did you just say that 570lbs is on par with 515lbs?

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frank the Tank, the comment was amusing about heavy, heavier, etc. Was just thinking about the fellow who was looking for info, not a laugh. Is the M800 and M1100 heavy? Yes. Fact is they are all heavy when you are stuck. Too bad doo never boosted thier 1200 from factory, and neither did Yamaha. So you are looking at $5000 minimum to boost those sleds - not a level playing field cost wise. I imagine you can lighten an M1100 a bunch with 5k..., and make it pretty fast too.
If you have deep enough pockets, you can own the fastest, lightest sled out there.

Reaction score
Was just helping out the ruskie. These numbers are straight out of the amsnow powder evol test. The pro had estart but i know for a fact your only looking at a 10lb diff at the most. The fact is there all within 20lbs wet from each other.

Top Bottom