Arctic Cat Parts Wanted.

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
A gent I work with is looking for the following, PM me if you have this for sale or giveaway...Thanks:

1. Complete brake assembly from the calipers and pads all the way up to the master cylinder and brake lever.
2. Hand throttle switch with throttle position sensor.
3. Kill switch with tether.

The throttle component from the 93, 94 Arctic Cat EXT EFI will also fit as well as one from Mountain Cat EFI model years 1992 and 1993.
I have attached a pic of the throttle component I need.

Throttle switch.jpg

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A gent I work with is looking for the following, PM me if you have this for sale or giveaway...Thanks:

1. Complete brake assembly from the calipers and pads all the way up to the master cylinder and brake lever.

The throttle component from the 93, 94 Arctic Cat EXT EFI will also fit as well as one from Mountain Cat EFI model years 1992 and 1993.

View attachment 45059

Call me at the shop tomarrow.We can order this stuff in.
ASE Motorsports 780-464-7788

thanks
Tyler

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

View attachment 45059

ok so i found the parts number its 0609-084 and retail is 115.95 but i can sell you one for 95.00. Cat has them in inventory so i can have one in a week for you.

Thanks
Tyler
ASE Motorsports

Top Bottom