april long weekend!

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to mcbride the long weeked in april, what are some good places to ride? 2 experienced riders and 2 not so experienced riders :)

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Heading to mcbride the long weeked in april, what are some good places to ride? 2 experienced riders and 2 not so experienced riders :)

Belle and Lucille are both good areas to start out with until you know what your newbies can handle. It has been snowing off and on since Saturday night, so both areas should have some good snow.

If they can handle either of those areas, they should be able to handle Renshaw. There are lots of different play areas out there for riders of all levels of experience. The trail up Renshaw is a little messy right now for the first few kilometers, but once you get past that it's clear sailing. Avalanche rating is high, so stay out of the steeper areas and terrain traps. Lots of meadows and safe areas to play in.

You can always stop by or phone the house here and talk to Barry about the best places to ride with your newbies.

Last edited:

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks a million :)

I, being one of the newbies lol, have rode Quartz and Silent pass in Golden before so I should be ok, the other chick has never been to the mountains. So maybe we'll try out one of the first places on the 1st day we arrive and go from there. thanks a million for the advice :)

We will be watching the avy conditions and packing all the gear!

Sumitdude

Reaction score
Yeah Start out on belle its good in there lots of little spots to explore before you get to the cabin. We will be headin out there next Wed. To play so I will post U back and tell you what I find. REMEMBER PLAY SAFE AND RIDE LIKE YOU STOLE IT.:cool:

Top Bottom