April Fools Pow/Boost-It Pro's

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those Boost-it Pros are no joke!!! Can't wait to try one ;)

Who parks like that at the top of the Lake Chute anyway???

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
whats the price on a complete install kit?
Price is not finalized yet. We are still adding content to the kit.
The goal is to fix all the small things that normally fail, before they fail. Our kit will have many parts or "fixes" as we like to call them compared to every other Pro kit that I have seen.
We will have the most expensive kit on the market, but it will be the most reliable and best performing kit. The down days are bad news when someone spends all the cash and then has nothing but problems after the fact. It is hard to put a price on reliability when your sitting on the mountain and your exhaust donut's are blown out, or air box mounts broke off, or motor mount bolts break, or blow off valve sticks open. I could go on and on with the problems we have seen with other kits, not to mention the issue's with Dobeck fuel controllers.
Prices and content will announced mid June.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Neil, just wanted to say first a big thanks for helping my buddy out last week at yamafest with the mcx secondary injectors. That got us going again all on our own sleds lol. Secondly, I believe I heard someone say you may be doing something with the new proclimb 800's?? Any truth to that?? I seen your pro up on boulder and it just flat out rips!! I'm not a polaris guy but I was extremely impressed with that animal. I'd be interested in a kit of u were to do one for my proclimb....

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Hey Neil, just wanted to say first a big thanks for helping my buddy out last week at yamafest with the mcx secondary injectors. That got us going again all on our own sleds lol. Secondly, I believe I heard someone say you may be doing something with the new proclimb 800's?? Any truth to that?? I seen your pro up on boulder and it just flat out rips!! I'm not a polaris guy but I was extremely impressed with that animal. I'd be interested in a kit of u were to do one for my proclimb....
No problem helping your bud out. I try to keep a good selection of parts in the trailer. I know how much it sucks when you drive all the way to the mountains then the sleds won't run.
We are not going to be building kits for the Cats or Doo's, but TSS in Salmon arm does build turbo kits for them using our fuel control system, and they rip! They had 2 of them at Yamafest and were climbing everything with them including every chute in the Monster bowl. They have water to air airboxes too.

The agreement was that we would look after the Polaris side. At least there are some Canadian built turbo kits now.

If Yamaha ever comes out with a new sled then we may build kits for those too.

Top Bottom