April Drinks Night???

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey All,

Seems that the March "Beer" night was skipped as many people took the opportunities to get out and ride as much as possible. I think its time again, we all try to get together for a beer. The location for me doesn't really matter Average Joes seemed to work for everyone else so we could look into that venue again. Lets decide a day and go from there.

:gathering: :beerchug:

GRD

Reaction score
Sledders in Southern Alberta

This would be good to do in Calgary... Not to sure what the interest is or how many riders on here are from Calgary.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Calgary Beer Nite

You need to post a new thread and pick a nite and place and see what kind of response you get(we picked a sports bar in sherwood park --- not even in edmonton, but we have to watch that it doesn't interfere with "hockey" nites):) ....... Good luck

GRD

Reaction score
Started a post for the Calgary members.

You need to post a new thread and pick a nite and place and see what kind of response you get(we picked a sports bar in sherwood park --- not even in edmonton, but we have to watch that it doesn't interfere with "hockey" nites):) ....... Good luck

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey I vote a day thing with the Quads at Bruderhiem staging area.Make a fire,cook some hotdogs.have some pops.Dont have a quaq,bring a football.I will take you for a ride you will not soon forget LOL!
Just a thought!
catmando!

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't have a quad but I'm not sure I much like your offer of a "Ride I won't soon forget" but that could definately be an idea as well.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Tylerg And Katboydoo

If sledbunnyracing squeezes another 2 or 3 trips in this year, might you be interested in one??? tylerg: may have a sled for ya to borrow!!!! maybe make a moderators trip........ Kittycatcandoo, are you interested???;)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
moderators trip

Moderators trip, now that sounds interesting considereing most of us haven't met yet.
Ron....moderators trip???

If sledbunnyracing squeezes another 2 or 3 trips in this year, might you be interested in one??? tylerg: may have a sled for ya to borrow!!!! maybe make a moderators trip........ Kittycatcandoo, are you interested???;)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

I'd be interested, as long as I don't have Girlfriend plans that weekend already, and you must know I've never ridden the hills before.

Top Bottom