April Ditch Banging

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife & I ditch banged in 4-5' snow in AB, who knew April 21 the sleds would run out here & not on thegrass either. Had to use the snow bungee to pull us out even. The wife got bucked off once and had to swim her azz uphill the side of the ditch to get up. It was a blast. Total whiteout here, the roads are a mess, but the ditches are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Snowmobile1: :snowmobilers_wave: :ThumbsupMsn:

Last edited by a moderator:

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't bring the camera, oops! Still snowing will try to snap some pics tommorrow after work!:D

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put my sled away already. But if it snows until thursday it's coming out for one last rip.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope no water under the snow yet! It was -14 when we went last night and it was sticky yet surprisingly fluffy, round 2 tonite after work!

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It has been snowing and blowing around the Olds Bowden area for the past couple of days and it sounds like it is not to get that warm for the next five days; So do I hear snowmobile trip to the west country this weekend:Snowmobile1:?? You bet!!!!!

Billy Boy:cool:

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome hey tmix!!?!! We went out last night and our stubble fields are full too..awesome powder over the hoods :O One of the neighbors has bought his first ever machine and he was stuck, dumped and stuck again in the ditches was great!! We had no snow all winter!! LOL I am so glad ours weren't put away yet, might of had to take the kids old 340 out! Even though we are getting ready to seed and we are calving I say let the snow stay a few days ..:D LOL

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the news tonight it looks like Whitecourt and Wainright got the big dumps at 39cm. Might have to go ditch banging myself over the next few days.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditch banging was a blast was able to get out and run the rest of the fuel out of the tank in driffs that were a good 4-5' deep great time last little ride before going back to work. And my Flames lost so another reason to go back to work....DARN!!:D

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya got vid and pics from ditch'n but not sure how to put it on?:confused:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ya got vid and pics from ditch'n but not sure how to put it on?:confused:

For the Vids go to the SnowandMud Tube and you'll have to register there first then click on the upload link, from there you just fill in the blanks like the title, and a description. Then click on which type of video you are installing, a snowmobile, atv, dirtbike or other, then go to the next page browse for your video and install, now there is a progress bar once that has completed the screen will go blank while its converting wait a minute or two and it should be on there.

devdude

Reaction score
Ya it is awsume out here there are huge drifts by the tree line. There is as much snow as we have got all year, to bad it didn't come earlyer we would of had around 3 ft of snow!!! :Snowmobile1:

It has been blowing...now it is packed down and it is all crusty. 2 days ago you could carve really good since it was all powder.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
imagine, april 20th, poolside at the mirage hotel in vegas, a little intoxicated with yet another 32 oz. beer in hand. fly home land in edmonton international at 2:30 AM monday morning, still a little drunk, and had to change in the airport bathroom as it would not have been fun to scrape the pile of snow off my truck in shorts and sandles. went home slept, woke up sunburnt as heck and then guess what I did.....

WENT RIDING WITH A SUNBURN!!!!!!!!!
it was great

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sounds like a good time, maybe i'll tell the wife to look for seat sale, then when i get back i'll go sled'n with a sun burn!!!:cool:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
imagine, april 20th, poolside at the mirage hotel in vegas, a little intoxicated with yet another 32 oz. beer in hand. fly home land in edmonton international at 2:30 AM monday morning, still a little drunk, and had to change in the airport bathroom as it would not have been fun to scrape the pile of snow off my truck in shorts and sandles. went home slept, woke up sunburnt as heck and then guess what I did.....

WENT RIDING WITH A SUNBURN!!!!!!!!!
it was great

YA, I JUST DID THAT TOO... GOT BACK FROM MEXICO AND 4 DAYS LATER OFF TO TROUTLAKE SLEDDIN'.... TANNED AS CAN BE "AND" A TATOO....

Top Bottom