April Conditions..

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep your right. I loved those gloves but i guess it will be time for new ones next season. Around 14 is where I found my bottle of gatorade too lol.

grab the glove from ron as i may find the other this spring when we do trail clean-up.

DYSLEXIC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AND another JERKOFF blows by the trail pass collector! A guy rides up to the trail booth at Belle on Saturday with his wife, 2 kids and grandfather. They rode up from the B&B at the bottom of the hill. He asks the collector if the trail was groomed last night. The collector says no but there has only been 31 people on it and it's in excellent condition. Guy says i'm not paying the trails should be groomed every night!! The collector says sorry but thats not going to happen due to cost of operating equipment and number count of riders that have used it. So if you're not going to pay sir i'm going to have to ask you to leave. They start up the sleds and take off up the trail. It never ceases to amaze!!

I'm sorry but that is unbelievable. Guy deserves a set of flat tires when he gets back.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got off Belle, no new snow up top, parkinglot conditions, maybe the other side of the valley is better, we'll have to see, it seemed to be raining up to 4500ft then just cloudy and poor visibility up top. Always a crapshoot this time of year win some lose some! Higgins.

Attachments

• Belle Apr.12 003.jpg
    Belle Apr.12 003.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 566
Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for looking. The googles I lost are in a white bag and are oakleys with a white strap. They might be tough to find.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AND another JERKOFF blows by the trail pass collector! A guy rides up to the trail booth at Belle on Saturday with his wife, 2 kids and grandfather. They rode up from the B&B at the bottom of the hill. He asks the collector if the trail was groomed last night. The collector says no but there has only been 31 people on it and it's in excellent condition. Guy says i'm not paying the trails should be groomed every night!! The collector says sorry but thats not going to happen due to cost of operating equipment and number count of riders that have used it. So if you're not going to pay sir i'm going to have to ask you to leave. They start up the sleds and take off up the trail. It never ceases to amaze!!
It is a trail user fee, not a grooming fee. not sure how he thinks the cabin gets the heat in it to dry his gear and keep his kids warm and the cabin gets maintained, must be the snow gods that make that all happen. hope he goes somewhere else next time.

Last edited:

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Up Renshaw today, fresh snow and snowing hard when we left, just need it to cool down a touch! Had some fun, lit a fire! Good Times! Higgins.

Attachments

• Renshaw Apr.13 037.jpg
    Renshaw Apr.13 037.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 454
  • Renshaw Apr.13 036.jpg
    Renshaw Apr.13 036.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 451
  • Renshaw Apr.13 035.jpg
    Renshaw Apr.13 035.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 449

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Up an old favorite, best snow this trip and untouched! Only a 1/4 day ride, over indulgence the night before kept things hazy for most of the day. Higgins.

Attachments

• McBride  Apr.14 013.jpg
    McBride Apr.14 013.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 377
  • McBride  Apr.14 010.jpg
    McBride Apr.14 010.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 383
  • McBride  Apr.14 011.jpg
    McBride Apr.14 011.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 380
  • McBride  Apr.14 012.jpg
    McBride Apr.14 012.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 380

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three supposed ADULTS showing 2 impressionable KIDS how to be fine upstanding people, YA RIGHT!!!

SkunkApe

Reaction score
Heading down weds , Where can I find all this snow you left for me lol.... Gonna hit up renshaw , hows the conditions?

Doof

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went up Renshaw on Saturday.. still plenty of snow up top, but the trail was getting to be in pretty rough shape.

PS. Big thanks to Glen for fixing up my sled after a breakdown on Saturday. Got me up and running so that I had something to ride on Sunday!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you still get into renshaw? My cousin and some friends are coming tomorrow.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oh yah. Not a problem gettin there. It's about 3/4km from the main parkin lot the trails a little muddy then it's fairly decent from there. Some icey patches for sure.

jay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8 of us comin up tomarrow can you drive past the first bridge on renshaw trail yet

chezandy0

Reaction score
came home today from renshaw rode yesterday then left. The trail is beat to S#$T and it is tracked out with about 3/4 of an inch of fresh stuff. went looking for some powder but no luck no problem going any where you can walk through the trees.Had a great day in the sun!!!!!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We are heading up for 4 days of fun!!!!!!!!! Last trip of the year Im guessing........ Hopefully somtime between now and Friday Morning u guys get some fresh..... If not then I guess well be packing bags of ice on the tunnels instead of gas cans LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom