April 26 2014 goodfish lake 3rd annual quad rally

Franny

Reaction score
Registration will be at the old school gym. Our security will be directing traffic from the hall. There will also signs to get there. And also don't forget your lawn chairs. Thank you.

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I assume you get your tickets when you register the day of? or am i way off?

Ford58

Reaction score
The beginning will be the same but the rest of the trail is new.

The beginning was the issue last year myself and a few guys thought, that I was riding with, it wasn't very well marked at the beginning and we had to back track to find it, will the beginning and the trail be marked a little bit better this year ?

Franny

Reaction score
The beginning is well marked out this year. It was finished Monday. There will be a final kilometer count tommorow. All tickets will be available when you get there. A few people did ask about our tickets because some missed out on the smaller prizes last year but they were separate tickets. When you register you get your waver 1 ticket for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes. You also receive 1 ticket for your door prize. Extra tickets are available for $25 each. 50/50 tickets are sold separately. And the silent auction are also sold separately.

Franny

Reaction score
How many kms is the rally

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2
It's approximately 85kms. The beginning is about 12 km of road and as soon as you get on its water and mud. There is some easy riding and there is rough. See you all tommorow. And don't forget your lawn chairs. Thanks. 😉

Franny

Reaction score
We don't have the hall this year. The building we are using this year doesn't have table or chairs. It's for you to sit on when we have supper and start the draws. The easiest way to get to Goodfish Lake from Cold Lake is hiway 28. It's about an hour and a half drive. Turn north on range road 130. It's 13 km from the hiway. Once you get to the reserve there will be signs. If anyone gets lost please call Carl at 780-227-2124 or George at 780-646-3416.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All right Franny who won the big prizes??? How many spent the night in the woods???
We made it out alive other than blowing a belt on the Maverick in first water hole!! Thanks to the guys that stopped & gave pointers on how to change the belt.
Now cant wait to see what pics come out of the rally!!!

Franny

Reaction score
1st prize went to Corey Cardinal from Kikino. 2nd prize went to Summer Halfe of Goodfish Lake. 3rd prize went to Shawn Beniuk of Lac la Biche. 50/50 went to David Sawatsky of Lac la Biche. As far as I know nobody spent the night in the bush George was the last sweeper and he waited for everyone. He pulled out a lone side by side that got left at the last beaver dam. It was facing up. Good times... ����

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to say a big Thank you to everybody who helped me get my teryx out of this hole. Hopefully nobody else drove into after the guy on the renegade and this wildcat that I pulled out.
y6uqehu7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that was a nasty spot. Watched the guy on the renegade hit it & end upside down in the hole & he was just out of there & that wildcat slammed in hard.
We were parked right in front of your rig with the maverick.

RZRDAN

Reaction score
Does any body know how many people registered?
We started the course at 10:30 and got back about 5:30. 76 km logged on GPS. Got lost once in the cow pasture.

Pitbull

Reaction score
Does any body know how many people registered?
We started the course at 10:30 and got back about 5:30. 76 km logged on GPS. Got lost once in the cow pasture.
I was told while having supper 400 registered.

Top Bottom