April 26 2014 goodfish lake 3rd annual quad rally

Franny

Reaction score
can I get directions to goodfish ralley from edmonton
Come on highway 28 till you get to range road 130. From there turn off going north for 13 km. once you reach Goodfish Lake there will be signs to get you to the hall. It's a 2 hour drive once you leave Edmonton.

Franny

Reaction score
Come on highway 28 till you get to range road 130. From there turn off going north for 13 km. once you reach Goodfish Lake there will be signs to get you to the hall. It's a 2 hour drive once you leave Edmonton.
Also I forgot to mention we are north east of Edmonton.

Franny

Reaction score
This year we are offering a Roast Beef/Turkey Supper including a drink for $5.00. Tickets can be purchased with registration.:cool:

stephen189

Reaction score
I did this rally last year it was great! huge turnout, although i suspect not many participants paid to ride, the hall was pretty empty for the draw

jmc450r

Reaction score
there probably wasnt many people at the draw because they didnt do the draw till late when they said it was suppose to be a 6 i waited an hour and still were not close to ready to do the draw so i left. a little unorganized i thought.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 2

Franny

Reaction score
there probably wasnt many people at the draw because they didnt do the draw till late when they said it was suppose to be a 6 i waited an hour and still were not close to ready to do the draw so i left. a little unorganized i thought.

A lot of the participants got stuck in the storm and we did have to wait. It's not our intention to look like we are unorganized. We wait for everyone for their safety and as we'll to be honest in the draws. The first prize winner was from Fort Saskatchewan and the second prize winner was from Edmonton. Both left early and they had to drive back for their prizes.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Wowsers those are quite the pics....I'm assuming all this take place on private land? I couldn't imagine ESRD would issue a TFA with those pics surfacing even the pics on the poster

jmc450r

Reaction score
dont get me wrong was a great rally and planing on coming back, just people were sitting around wondering why the draws were not being done yet. only because there was nobody telling anyone they were waiting for everyone to get back which is understandable. you guys did a great job and the storm did catch lots by surprise, i was one of them and was helping a solo rider who got pushed off the road and rolled numerous times by the massive gusts of wind.

Franny

Reaction score
We are trying to get rid of much road as we can. We're still tweeking the trail. The big slough from last year is out. We do have a lot of muskeg this year. And lots if mud. Don't have a number of kilometers yet but what we had yesterday was over 55 kilometers and we still are not done. As soon as we can get it right I will post right away.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are trying to get rid of much road as we can. We're still tweeking the trail. The big slough from last year is out. We do have a lot of muskeg this year. And lots if mud. Don't have a number of kilometers yet but what we had yesterday was over 55 kilometers and we still are not done. As soon as we can get it right I will post right away.

Sounds good so far. You guys have a great place to ride. Should be a gooder again this year, and pray for warm weather.

Franny

Reaction score
How long do you think it will take to complete the ride?
Not sure yet but I'll try to keep everyone posted. Our venue has changed this year. There is not as much facilities in the building we're using this year. Just letting everyone know we won't have tables or chairs. We are asking people to bring their own lawn chairs this year. Please let people know if they don't see this post.

Top Bottom