Apex and nytro parts available

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In 2 weeks i will have a 2008 apex for sale. there will be no engine or electrical but the rest of sled is mint as it only had 800km on it.(purchased new out of box last year) Nytro parts available will be front end componets, engine, and skid. the nytro only had 1000 km on it. there is also fox floats and floats 2. if anyone is intrested let me know. i prefer to sell the apex as a unit if possible. thanks

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In 2 weeks i will have a 2008 apex for sale. there will be no engine or electrical but the rest of sled is mint as it only had 800km on it.(purchased new out of box last year) Nytro parts available will be front end componets, engine, and skid. the nytro only had 1000 km on it. there is also fox floats and floats 2. if anyone is intrested let me know. i prefer to sell the apex as a unit if possible. thanks

Nytro skid spoken for.

now sold

Last edited:

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a lot of interest in complete apex sled so parting it out now. Only thing left from nytro is stock front end and front fox floats.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apex track sold but still have decent shape nytro track

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could use the apex a-arms and knuckles and bulkhead.

Whata re you asking for the rest of the apex?

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you still have the light pod and or the large Lt/Rt side plastics top and bottom?

Apex lower panels sold but have other peices. Tops have yammy vent kit installed

Top Bottom