Apache Buys BP Canada

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got a call not to come to work tomorro being a contractor for bp that they have no idea what going to happen as if they had a idea before. Now i can get on to my next turbo project and clean up the garage. Have not heard any contractors talk good about Apache no travel time. As now we got 2 hrs a day if that happens somebody else will travelling 300kms on gravel roads not ME.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got a call not to come to work tomorro being a contractor for bp that they have no idea what going to happen as if they had a idea before. Now i can get on to my next turbo project and clean up the garage. Have not heard any contractors talk good about Apache no travel time. As now we got 2 hrs a day if that happens somebody else will travelling 300kms on gravel roads not ME.

read about it on MSN. home page.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If you want a job you just might be doing it,.. :dunno:

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ever you were doing must not have been very important, I've never heard of layoffs that quick.

Top Bottom