AOHVA needs our help NOW, Fill and Email this, Before Nov 8th

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
PETITION TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE AOHVA

I, Type name here from add city here , Alberta, add my name to this petition via email. I am a member of the Alberta Off Highway Vehicle Association (“AOHVA”), and hereby petition to the Board of Directors of the AOHVA to call a Special Meeting of the AOHVA for the purpose of rescinding the current AOHVA Bylaws and approving and adopting new Bylaws of the AOHVA which allow for regional representation on the AOHVA Board of Directors.

Please email your petition response to Cal Rakach cal@aohva.com no later than Nov 08 09

By typing my name and information into this email and replying back to Cal Rakach, Technical Director of the Alberta Off Highway Vehicle Association, I add my name to the petition.

For More info Visit AOHVA - Home - AOHVA Home Page

Notice of Special General Meeting
Date and Time: 1:00 pm November 22, 2009
Location: Lou Soppit Community Center, Rocky Mountain House, AB
4733 - 54 Ave, Kamikawa Dr.
(North end of town just off Hwy 22)

Hi guys, here is the info for the SGM. We need a minimum of about 250 of our total members to sign this in order to avoid a legal challenge by those opposing (attached

It would be great if you can encourage your members to make the trip down to Rocky on the 22nd, it is important to reinforce the desire of the membership to move this forward…

..plus maybe a chance to go for a ride out west.

Cheers
Cal

IMPORTANT PETITION NEEDS YOUR ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE
Important action required:
Membership petition to the current AOHVA Board of Directors to hold a Special General Meeting for the following purpose:
1) To vote on a Special Resolution rescinding the Association’s Bylaws in their current form and approving and adopting new Bylaws of the Association as previously circulated to the general membership and as posted on the Association’s website (the “Bylaws”).
2) Upon approval of the Bylaws of the Association pursuant to #1 above, to elect new Directors of the Board of Directors of the Association in accordance with the Bylaws to be effective on the date of registration of the Bylaws at the Alberta Corporate Registry.
The bylaws dated Aug 29 09 have been cleaned up better clarity and understanding. All the elements as presented in the Aug 29 09 draft are intact with:
· Definition of the 5 regional boundaries
· A move to regional representation of 1 director for each of ATV and ORM per region, each with alternates.
· Clarity on the roles and responsibilities of the Board of Directors and Officers
· Meeting procedures of the AOHVA
· And more…
The Proposed Bylaws can be viewed at AOHVA - Home - AOHVA Home Page.

If you have any questions on the Special General Meeting or the proposed bylaws, please don’t hesitate to email Cal Rakach cal@aohva.com or Phone hm 403-638-5046, cell 403-638-8546 with your questions.

It is important that you as member show up in Rocky Mountain House to support this new exciting direction the AOHVA membership hopes to take.

Sumx54 hope you and Dave can attend and represent us....if you need to be a member of AOHVA say your me i'm a member :d

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do you need a petition to get around your own bylaws? Are the club bylaws that flawed that you need 250 votes to change them? Maybe fill in a little more information on why there needs to be a "special meeting."

Top Bottom