Anywhere Without Snow Near Edmonton??

Wylie262

Reaction score
Anyone Know Where Doesnt Have Snow Close To Emonton??? Does Bruderheim Have Snow Still?

stuie

Reaction score
i was in burderhime yesterdat it looks like alot of snow but if you man up im sure you would still have a blast out there im going again this weekend sometime a few more nice days like we have been haven and it will be golden there

JimmyFlynt

Reaction score
was out at bruder on the friday of the long weekend. Was good riding. snow, slush, water in the trails but in the open it was good. spent a good 6 hours out there and had a blast.

stuie

Reaction score
ya for sure i was out on sat had a blast the bikes were racen like mad in pit 43 water was moven fast and had a icey bottom but cross abul

Attachments

• IMAGE_143.jpg
    IMAGE_143.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMAGE_136.jpg
    IMAGE_136.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMAGE_142.jpg
    IMAGE_142.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMAGE_146.jpg
    IMAGE_146.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 37

adrian450

Reaction score
i have been goin there every weekend pretty much. dose anyone wanna meet up for a ride this weekend? ill be out there.

stuie

Reaction score
i have been goin there every weekend pretty much. dose anyone wanna meet up for a ride this weekend? ill be out there.

f**k man i would for sure but im taken a tour across canada headn home to my pesonal track and my equipment hope to tune things up and have some summer fun ill be back this way in a few months and ride out in burderhim alot so we may meet up in the future

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom