anywhere to ride near beaumont

atg_ftw

Reaction score
Hey I just moved to Beaumont from fort sask just wondering if there's any where to boot around on a dirt bike in this area I no longer have the luxury of bruderheim being close. Also thinking about taking the dirtbike out somewhere this weekend and testing the waters. If anyone is down for a rip or has some insight on areas to ride hit me up or email me aarons_art@live.com.
Cheers

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There really isn't anything close. There are a few trails done by millet. I might be going done there on sunday and take the quad for a rip.

atg_ftw

Reaction score
Boo bruder is soo flooded with quads side by sides n now jeeps n what not. I'm taking the bike out Sunday I n looking for something at least for a ltitle burn.

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boo bruder is soo flooded with quads side by sides n now jeeps n what not. I'm taking the bike out Sunday I n looking for something at least for a ltitle burn.

There is :protest: Off Road Riding of any kind in the County of STRATHCONA. :smiley cop::policecar2::police-035:

Bruce.

PS, I realy like these smileys

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
hahaha love the smileys... ya we are lucky in that respect in Leduc county, however they really don't have a decent area I can think of.. few small trails by Leduc along the north side of the lake... but nothing substantial

atg_ftw

Reaction score
Sounds like it might be good for a lil rip just wanna get out for a hr or lil more anyway

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you want biking trails in the mountains ... you got to move down to Calgary...lol
45 minutes to 87 sq miles of riding... Maclean Creek and hour 15 to Ghost wiaprous area which is 580 sq miles ....lol

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is actually a really good spot to ride near Beaumont..lots of big jumps that we have built..everything from 20 foot kickers to 120 foot step ups..shoot me a text if you wanna come for a burn..7808867764

TommyTongue

Reaction score
There is also quite a bit of riding around Medicine lake and Alder Flats.... west on hwy 13... about hour from Beaumont........ Some good camping spots too....... I have not ridden there but hunt there and have been meaning to get out there the last couple of summers just never managed it.........
If you go let me know how it is. I also know there is a small parking site with cook house etc around Alder Flats. Found it hunting 1 yr.. but have not been able to find it since!!!! .... let me know if yo head out that way and come across it. I too am fronm Beaumont.

fidorama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocaching.com
There is also quite a bit of riding around Medicine lake and Alder Flats.... west on hwy 13... about hour from Beaumont........ Some good camping spots too....... I have not ridden there but hunt there and have been meaning to get out there the last couple of summers just never managed it.........
If you go let me know how it is. I also know there is a small parking site with cook house etc around Alder Flats. Found it hunting 1 yr.. but have not been able to find it since!!!! .... let me know if yo head out that way and come across it. I too am fronm Beaumont.

I found the medicine lake area not the greatest for bikes. its better quad territory. but have at er

TommyTongue

Reaction score
On opposite side of road is alder flats much larger and river valley too.... from hwy 13 right down to almost rocky. Some good riding round rocky too butthats a little further away

Will Bondy

Reaction score
I am from Beaumont as well (colonial), has anyone been to alder and medicine Lake since the snow has come? would really like to test my new Honda.... It I black and shinny need to wear that out quick!!

TommyTongue

Reaction score
I am from Beaumont as well (colonial), has anyone been to alder and medicine Lake since the snow has come? would really like to test my new Honda.... It I black and shinny need to wear that out quick!!

Matbe all us guys from Beaumont should start our own thread like the GBCA!!!!........We could call it the GBCA...Great Beaumont Cool Area!!! tee hee..... eat my shorts Taco and Many Numbers!

Will I'm on colonial side too... There is a new thread just started about Alder Flats. SOmebody heading outhere this weekend I think!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Matbe all us guys from Beaumont should start our own thread like the GBCA!!!!........We could call it the GBCA...Great Beaumont Cool Area!!! tee hee..... eat my shorts Taco and Many Numbers!

Will I'm on colonial side too... There is a new thread just started about Alder Flats. SOmebody heading outhere this weekend I think!

We may head to Medicine Lake Saturday

[Freerider]-

Reaction score
There are the sand pits out by wetaskiwin and millet. Rode there a lot over the last few summers. Few kickers, big sand wall with drops. It's a bit of a playground.

Top Bottom