Anything you've done to your quad to make it more versatile, thread

iwantone

Reaction score
Well since hunting season is upon us, i've threw some stuff (probably more to come) at the XMR to make it a killin machine :p

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My stock exhaust needs to go back on haha, but not until i am done playing. In the mean time I will use the wifes machine if needed to travel quiet.

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny you mention that. I'm sitting in my shop with a well deserved whiskey after putting a few more finishing touches on the wife's big bear. Built a box for the back rack complete with machete, axe and shooting stick holders. Got some gear grips to go on tomorrow and she's ready to go. I wish I coupld post pictures.

The ironic part is I'm leaving my outlander at home and taking hers......

iwantone

Reaction score
Why cant you post pictures!! you got me all curious lol

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never tried them 'cuase I don't hunt, but I hear these "handle bar mitts" are the bomb in combination with a decent set of hand warmers. If you get hand/thmb warmers, stay away from the symtech ones that come with the two button switches. ...those switches burn out constantly.

X002-Y001.jpg

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots I added skids to hit rocks!!Heat demon hand warmers,rear trunk,12" Cree light bar,Fender bags,finn gun grips,1.5" shock spacers for more ground clearance,26" bearclaw HTR's on STI HD rims,Kolpin chainsaw press,BRP mirror.Twin air filter.
I have had it out twice bow hunting and have it set up too my liking. IMG_6569.jpg IMG_6173.jpg IMG_6576.jpg IMG_6572.jpg

Last edited:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice, those are the tires I will be putting on my wife's quad, but in her mind, "she doesn't need them right now." But in mine, I think she does haha, I also need to get a saw holder for my own machine.

Top Bottom