Anyone winterized yet!!!!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the title reads, has anyone done the winterize yet. I'm going to the lake again tonite and likely winterizing the week-end of the 27th unless the mercury takes a real tumble. Spring and Fall is probably some of the best riding as there is nooooo one in sight and it suits me just fine:d:d Can't believe the season is almost done.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thursday is supposed to be around 22, so hope to be out all day, then pull the plugs and put her away.

if anyone would like to rent out a corner of a quanset for part of the winter..... the dealership i bought it from has some gel coat repairs to do which will take awhile, so i would like to get her out of the sun for the winter and it would work out to be half the winter.

SnowBunny25

Reaction score
Will be winterizing soon. Need to replace the stator and starter in our sea-doo in spring so my season is done.

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All done, shut down at Petro-Can took out my Fall at the lake so I'm looking forward to the sledding season and building some new pier sections this Winter for next year. I did have one last nice dusk ride on the lake on the long weekend.:waterskiing:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went out wakeboardin last night, lake temp 64 degree F, air temp 75 degree F, 8:30PM rolled around and she was completely dark out but sweet buttery water. I was suprized to see more than a couple boats on the water usually after the long week-end everyone shuts her down but was probably about 6 on the water last night. Lot of good riding left. Buddy landed his first 360 last night after all summer trying and me i crashed hard, lost some peice out of my helmet.

Yup, laugh all you want i also wear a helmet on the water, other than my neck pain this morning my noodle feels great.:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine is done and stored, last friday. its over:( kinda chitty year for me on the water, meaning not enough time on the water..
first time winterizing myself so lets hope I got all the water out.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine is done and stored, last friday. its over:( kinda chitty year for me on the water, meaning not enough time on the water..
first time winterizing myself so lets hope I got all the water out.

when did you change the name??

i did my neighbours, took 20 minutes. mine due to the list of warranty work, got the dealer to rake me over the coals so they'll be nice to me for all the warranty work!!

i put 52 hours on this year!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when did you change the name??

i did my neighbours, took 20 minutes. mine due to the list of warranty work, got the dealer to rake me over the coals so they'll be nice to me for all the warranty work!!

i put 52 hours on this year!!

name is updated for my Turbo coming.....

I only put about 40 hours this year, but at least another 20 on friends boats wich was nice.
last year was 65 hours
and my first year was 82 hours.
hopefully I got all the water out and she should be good to go for next season, but I want to upgrade we will see how the economy goes I guess

bananaman

Reaction score
Website
www.safetyexpress.com
I got around to winterizing a little too late ..... early estimates are around $8500. My procrastination pays off again. I got tricked by the lack of snow ......:shots: [media]https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/images/smilies/shots.gif[/media]

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got around to winterizing a little too late ..... early estimates are around $8500. My procrastination pays off again. I got tricked by the lack of snow ......:shots:

$8500 :eek:Wow, thats some expensive repairs. :( I'm guessing the block cracked or was it water in the leg? Does insurance cover that or is it outta your pocket? :confused: Sorry about your luck :beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom