Anyone want to sell their snowcheck turbo?

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My snow check now has a build date of dec 8 which will likely screw my planned Xmas trip. Anyone have their snowcheck 162 turbo proclimb in and not want it or trade for mine due in dec?

Last edited:

charlie99

Reaction score
I have the same thing on the go I hope cat steps up for the guys that are getting screwed over, I just hope nobody has gotten their sno checks before me based on sno check date. If that is the case not sure I will even pick mine up.

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's a guy looking to make a buck. I found 4 today in dealerships word is most dealers will have all theirs in by end next week so I am sure prices will soften, just lucky me that my dealer is dead last. I guess a few rd customers have bailed to buy elsewhere.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which dealers had them? I'm in the market if you could pm me would be muchly appreciated

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pm's guys found one for a good price today and bought it walking away on my snow check.

charlie99

Reaction score
Im a little confused how dealers have inventory before snochecks are all delivered. Im pretty pissed off at cat.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i doubt that his was a stock sled as they are being built last, it s prob a backout of snowcheck or, the dealer snowchecked one.. my snowcheck is also not built till dec 8 ,,along with three others.. lots of contributing factors folks. i agree this sucks but heres some of the issues that cat is dealing with ... the sunami took out two of the three power sources not to mention alot of suppliers of raw goods , as yes alot still depends on suzuki in japan. so instead of them running two 8 hour shifts for snowchecks and production runs. there down to one 6 hour shift, also the snowcheck and order forcast was only 29 percent higher than 2011 numbers when they acutally got 45 % increase over 2011...these are the things i have heard as a dealer, i know it still sucks... so far though when all is said and done and we get the units in the customers hand s and on the snow they are working really well, provided they are pdi d correctly, some issues but none that cant be recified.. could be worse, car had to cut some of the dealers stocking orders , most dealers are going to be pretty much sold out as we are close to being there ourselves on the 2012 units. pray for lots of snow and please dont hate the dealers we are doing what we can and in 20 yrs being a dealer i have never seen the manufacturers going above and beyond to get shuffle sleds to get the snowchecks looked after...cant do them all but they are trying..for sure... have a great nite. folks.... do the snow dance.

• Thanks
Reactions: oly
Top Bottom