Anyone want to ride Sunday/maybe Monday?

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some plans changed and I'll have to drive to mcbride myself if I want to ride this weekend. I don't want to wake up at like 3 and drive 9 hours to only ride a day and a half like my group was originally planning but I figure it'll be worth it if I can at least add another day and ride Sunday. Anyone want to ride Sunday? It'll be my first time in mcbride and second time in the mountains so I'm looking for a somewhat easier ride but I've been banging ditches for years so I'm not a complete noob.

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some plans changed and I'll have to drive to mcbride myself if I want to ride this weekend. I don't want to wake up at like 3 and drive 9 hours to only ride a day and a half like my group was originally planning but I figure it'll be worth it if I can at least add another day and ride Sunday. Anyone want to ride Sunday? It'll be my first time in mcbride and second time in the mountains so I'm looking for a somewhat easier ride but I've been banging ditches for years so I'm not a complete noob.

You can tag a long with us if you would like. Myself and another buddy of mine both are experienced mountain riders and know mcbride well. We are leaving edmonton on sunday morning prob around 5 am and we will be riding sunday afternoon, monday, tuesday. let me know

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply but I think I'll be staying home this weekend after all.

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No worries man. I'm happy to take newer guys out to the mountains and show them around.

Top Bottom