Anyone want to make a trade?

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking of trading my 14" SS312's and 27" zillas for someones 12" rim and 29.5" outlaw with cash of course, wondering if anyone wants a less agressive tire or just wants 14" rims so they can upgrade to the Outlaw 2.0. Just figured I'd try, I'm in no hurry as I don't want to be buying 4 gorilla axles that soon anyways just food for thought. :beer: mmmmm.. beer....

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am just going to replace as they break. I regret buying a 14" rim though, I just want some outlaws.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am just going to replace as they break. I regret buying a 14" rim though, I just want some outlaws.

I've got a set of mudlight xxl 30" tires. Rode them on may long for 2 days only. They are for 14" rims. I paid 730 for them. Yours for 400 They are like new. I sold my terex and the guy who bought it didnt wAnt mud tires. That is why I don't need them

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer drew, great deal but I really am not a big fan of the lites, if they were 30" zillas I'd be all over that.

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prefer all wides but it doesn't matter really. 10 - 12's are good.. the 12 - 12's just look awesome and work for all the skeg up here. And yeah the outlaw 2's are coming at the start of september.

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have all wides on my outlander tires are pretty much new. Backs have some wear but I don't think my rims will fit your quad. The zillas are for my old grizzly. Wish the blackmambas wernt so heavy

evenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have all wides on my outlander tires are pretty much new. Backs have some wear but I don't think my rims will fit your quad. The zillas are for my old grizzly. Wish the blackmambas wernt so heavy

Yeah the rims are 4/137 and Grizzly is 4/110. That sucks, I was getting excited. What kind of rims are on your grizzly now? Just stock ?

I don't have anything to trade...

Would you sell just the zillas?

Craig

Sorry I really like the zillas theres just nothing else to put on a 14" wheel right now so I need 12" Rims as well. And selling both my tires and rims aren't going to cover buying new rims and outlaws.

How about just the rims?

See above. Looking for a trade situation or I'm just going to have to wait for the outlaw 2 next year. Thanks for the replies guys.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I buy just the air in your tires?It's all I can afford right now.:beer::beer:

Last edited:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I buy just the air in your tires?It's all I an afford right now.:beer::beer:

I'll sell you the air from my tires. Make you a good deal too.

Sent from my kickass HTC Desire because Apple sucks!

Top Bottom