Anyone use this type of dollie?

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen this on another site and thought it worked slick. Pictures Drive on , drive off, no more lifting, and easy to build also!!

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it works as good as the pictures show looks like it would be good, I guess the only draw back would be that it would take up more space when you are not using it. I don't think I have ever seen a garage that emty before..:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Great idea, but will take up a little more space on the outside of the skiis..... Hard on the track of mountain machines i would think?? 2 or 2.25 or 2.5" lugs sitting on a single beam?
DID THEY SAY HOW MUCH??

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great idea, but will take up a little more space on the outside of the skiis..... Hard on the track of mountain machines i would think?? 2 or 2.25 or 2.5" lugs sitting on a single beam?
DID THEY SAY HOW MUCH??

$329. too much imo.

M

mattmedic

:eek: wow $329$ that is a bit steep, and when not in use loks like it will take up a lot of room,with the old dollies i can get sleds closer together, with 4 sleds and 2 quads space is a premium in the garage. but a cool looking idea none the less for a single sled!!!!!! :)

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DID THEY SAY HOW MUCH??

With proper changes to design i don`t think it would take up more room than the 3 dollie system. It could be built so that the width ouside of the skies is narrower.
I also seen a design where the center section was built like a ladder so that the weight was distributed over the width and length of the whole track.

Yes, the $300 + is a little steep for purchasing these.
Prbly build them for less than $200

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
with proper changes to design i don`t think it would take up more room than the 3 dollie system. It could be built so that the width ouside of the skies is narrower.
I also seen a design where the center section was built like a ladder so that the weight was distributed over the width and length of the whole track.

Yes, the $300 + is a little steep for purchasing these.
Prbly build them for less than $200

prolly even built for less, and like you say and nice ladder section under the track, and easily narrower, even custom fit to each sled.....

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet the safety chain was an after thought. A little too eager on the dismount and that dolly would shoot out of there at mach1.

I know this for all the wrong reasons

/./

I too have a broken earthen flowerpot in my garage from an over enthusiastic dismount off my sled dollies. (Well I don't HAVE it any more, it's in the trash now).

bullfrog123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And a bunch cheaper too!!!!!!!
Part: EZ-1001
Retail: $199.95
Show Special: $169.95

Thanks KH, might have to order one!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree, The easy move one is Pretty Cool!
catmando!

BARRACUDA1968

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I appreciate the comments about our product, thesledbed.

There are many ideas out there for moving snowmobiles that work.

Our goal was to build a true drive on and drive off dolly, no lifting.

I will try and answer some comments.

The length is adjustable for short and long tracks.

The unit is 54" at it's widest point so basically it doesn't take any more room than the snowmobile itself.

It will collapse in to 3 pieces and hang on the wall, or just lean it up agaist the wall, whatever you prefer.

The unit weighs 51 pounds because we built it out of quality steel and used industrial casters that only two companies in the world make.

We have used theSledBed on numerous snowmobiles and the center stem has plenty of weight distribution for the track plus a 16" wide grab bar at the rear of the unit.

Thank you!

Brett Johnson

Top Bottom