Anyone try the Titanium pipe from Diamond X?

AP48379

Reaction score
Whats everyones tought on these titanium pipes? they have 2 models, a light weight and a quiet one. I was going to buy an HPS but would like peoples toughts. best would be someone who has tested both HPS and Ti...

Talking about the XM of course.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard good things about the loud one last season. I found the price of the HPS to be high for what it is and the Diamond S even more so. Put an SLP on mine and very happy with it.

minnow10

Reaction score
Good Timing, I have been enquiring about these also. Although I am a Polaris Guy, ( OK don't throw tomatoes, this post comes up in the new post section) I have asked for some more information from Diamond S , and have not had a reply back from them. Trying to just justify the $ value for them over the others in the market.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know for a couple hundred bucks more you can get a complete SLP exhaust ki. Loose the same weight, reduce under hood temps, pick up some power, and still have hearing at the end of the day

AP48379

Reaction score
Tried to get a better deal from Diamond S if we had a group buy but no go. He said he rod all last season with an XM at 6k to 11k altitude. Also said dyno was done at CPI pipes in Northern Utah. Thats all i know for now.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol ran a slp kit on my 09. Ever time I see that acronym I think of " Still looses performance"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom