Anyone running aero charger on there etec

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone running the aero charger in there doo? Considering trying one out looking for some feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone running the aero charger in there doo? Considering trying one out looking for some feedback

Contact Oler1234, there was one in his group last year. I can tell you that the sled is now running an 872. The boys at the Doo shop in Golden are running one too.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you thought about a Boost It turbo system? They are working great. Neil is doing 47 kits this year for Doo if memory serves me correct.

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
contact oler1234, there was one in his group last year. I can tell you that the sled is now running an 872. The boys at the doo shop in golden are running one too.

you mean they are running an 872 with a turbo that must be one wild machine

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run one. Have been since 2011, Good kit that is easy to install and works great when properly set up.

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A guy I ride with has a 2014 XM with an aerocharger turbo and now has over 7000km on it and has not touched his motor. Runs it hard at 10lbs. He said compression is down finally. The only thing he had to add to improve the way it ran was an Aerocharger cold air filter.

Maybe he is lucky but so far so good....

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ride with a couple guys that have mountain magic areochargers and they are awesome. 5-6lb pump gas flat out rips. It gives other race gas kits a good run.

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you thought about a Boost It turbo system? They are working great. Neil is doing 47 kits this year for Doo if memory serves me correct.

Might grab a new ride from your store and send to Neil tried a 174 t3 with boost it it ripped just trying to do some comparison!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might grab a new ride from your store and send to Neil tried a 174 t3 with boost it it ripped just trying to do some comparison!

He is doing 7 from our store already. Just waiting on Silocone charge tubes that re enroute.

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh ok, just looking for some feed back also! I am running a boost it pro right now and was looking at maybe looking at doing a new build

Top Bottom