Anyone runnin BR9EYA's?

TKrebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gettin sick and tired of fouling the stock ones. Just wondering if there safe to run. I've read of some guys saying they resist fouling better?

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey! I'm having the same issue. Fouling clutch side. Put these plugs in. Fouled clutch side within 4 hours. Changed it again and my son rode it all last week with no problems.

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^ X2 Put on just over 900 miles this yr with the Iridium BR9EIX plugs with a 50/50 mixture of av/prem gas. Zero problems.

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you're fouling plugs in 4 hours I think its time to start looking at things other than the plugs.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like what? It's fuel injected with warranty. I was going to take it in but then they'd have it just long enough to kill the rest of the season. Wanted to keep it running so my son could ride it. Looks like we did that.

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaking Injector, over-oiling, low compression, poor spark, crap fuel. Just sayin there's no way they should be fouling that quick.

Jesse_01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my 2012's I ran BPR9es plugs. Was mixing 100-1 during a piston fix break in. Oiler linkage fell off went WOT. Rode a whole ride like that no fowling. Still have the same plugs in there. I run IPONE sled oil, with smell of strawberry's. You could of probably smelled my sled a mile away on that ride lol.

Top Bottom