Anyone Riding Valemount Dec. 13-17?

shift

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking to possibly ride in the mountains during this time frame. However, there's just one small problem, I'm new to the area and have not met any riding buddies since it's still early in the year. Picked up the new ride last week and am dying to get a ride in before Christmas. So, if any of you guys are heading to Valemount from Dec. 13-17 I'd love to tag along! :D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Keep checking back,There is no better place to hook up with others to ride,The season has not really started yet but once it gets going I'm sure there will be lots of groupd that wouldnt mind you tagging along!
Welcome to the site!
catmando!

shift

Reaction score
Keep checking back,There is no better place to hook up with others to ride,The season has not really started yet but once it gets going I'm sure there will be lots of groupd that wouldnt mind you tagging along!
Welcome to the site!
catmando!

Thanks catmando! I'm really looking forward to this season.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey 'Shift'... Do you have you own unit to haul sled ? That would seem to be a good time frame. Keep checking the site & you will more than likely hook up with someone.

Snogix

Reaction score
Website
www.derrickdodge.com
Yeah, i'm heading out there that weekend, and i have some buddies from saskatchewan that are coming too, but the problem is I just moved to edmonton and I don't know the area either, but if there is someone we can meet up with to show us around, that would be excellent.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, give me a shout (pm me ) I go up every other weekend. you are more than welcome to come along. Must have all your gear, ie: shovel,probe,beacon etc. let me know how many. and no I am not a guide,....just another rider.

shift

Reaction score
Hey 'Shift'... Do you have you own unit to haul sled ? That would seem to be a good time frame. Keep checking the site & you will more than likely hook up with someone.

Yup, I have my own rig, so getting to/from isn't a problem. Just looking to meet up with people in Valemount, or on the way there.

shift

Reaction score
I head out most days, pm anytime to see if we can hook up. We're getting absolutely hammered with weather right now

That's good to hear!!

And thanks for the replies so far guys, it's good to know that there's always someone up for riding. I'll be checking in with some of you to see what your plans are.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same as the rest of the boys waiting on the new ride (next week) but I am a guide and Misfit and I are always up for another Ride...any time I live in Jasper and for 6 months of the year I do nothing but Ride!!!!! Curtis you need to PM me and we can start planning some footy days and I am looking forward to hitting westridge for some big drops!!!!!!!:eek:

Cougar

Reaction score
Website
www.cougarmountainlodge.com
I've got a group from fort mac booked in that weekend. They're strong riders and very experienced with the area and they tend to have piles of fun while here; good entertainment for me! If you get stuck give the lodge a shout and hook up with them.

Top Bottom