anyone riding crowsnest pass this weekend

snowtime

Reaction score
ok me and my buddy wanted to come down this weekend we were planned to come down with someone who has been down there lots but now cant go. we have never been down there riding before and still want to go. we were planning on riding the pipeline. just looking to see if anyone is planning on riding down there this weekend and knows the area well and if we could possible tag along, we are staying at the best canadian hotel in blairmore.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i might be out on sunday
i will let you know
if you ride the pipeline take it all the way up to the notch which is where are the rocks are exposed right now and it is all wind blown turn around and go back a few hundred meters and on your left going back down poke into those trees and continue on that ridge, you will find a tonne of pow, some drifts and some moderate climbs
you can spend most of the day in there
i also here at the corbin townsite staging area riding in raingauge etc is great as well, but a little tougher to find your way around

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lightweight..I will be out in the Notch/pipeline on sunday as well. I will do the drive to Morrisey and come in from that way, nice and groomed and quick to get there. Snowtime if you want to join in we will be leaving from fernie, driving right by your hotel on the way through..

lightweight...what are you going to be riding I will look for ya

lightweight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
orange m-1000 look for the green king gloves never seen any one else ride with them but me. i might be in harvey or howl on sunday. won't know until sunday

Top Bottom