Anyone put a can on the 800 yet?

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pick up my new machine in just over a week and then going to revy 2 days later...so won't have much time to play with it before I go....just wondering if anyone has tried different cans and what the reviews are for sound, power and weight savings. I know there won't be really any power gains but i want to make sure there isn't any loss.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have put a jaws on mine and also have sold lots of jaws cans for the proclimb m8's and they have a really nice sound to them. They arent tinny sounding at all they have a healthy bark to them.

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a jaws on my 07 M8....liked the sound but was a bit too loud for the trail ride up...got tired of wearing earplugs....and everyone else in the group hated digging me out of a hole with the jaws in their ear....Is the one for the Proclimb about the same noise level or a bit quiter?

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have put a jaws on mine and also have sold lots of jaws cans for the proclimb m8's and they have a really nice sound to them. They arent tinny sounding at all they have a healthy bark to them.

I picked up a Jaws can from Glenn, and for me it's not too loud. Kind of a deep growl at lower RPM; then it lights up and barks when a guy gets after it.

Cymric

Reaction score
Thing Can with muffpot from Sledshed in Revy.
thesledshed.net

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put an NPP medium can on mine. Sounds really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i put a specialty sled pipe on mine, quieter then the d&d my buddy put on his. no power loss, seems to rev up a bit quicker. ceramic coating is cool, and worth the extra 30 bucks. fit and finish is awesome. also allows me to put my spare belt under the hood

Cymric

Reaction score
Stock Can 21 Lbs
Sled Shed Thing 7 Lbs
IMG_0067.jpg

Smokies add 1/2 lb to Sled
5 Lbs to Body.

trhaus

Reaction score
i installed the d+d barker can on mine and it sounds great. lots of compliments, on the sound and feel of the sled. and the best part is now i have room to store a belt and tool kit.

k.p

Reaction score

Do you sell jaws cans, and do you ship to Norway? What are the price?

Cymric

Reaction score
1100 Km on thing.
Lunch is done in 30 Min at 8000 RPM.
Sounds good and no power loss.

Top Bottom