Anyone on here rode sabola or telkwa range in houston BC?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sabola is one of the best kept secrets of north central bc i think.. You can ride for a couple of days and not cross your tracks if you want. They also have a couple of cabins that you can stay at up on the mountain... AWESOME riding.....

Stew n' Kel

Reaction score
We've taken the quads up on the range a couple times, even though you're not suppose to. Leave it to a few (who've decided to chase the Caribou) in the past to give the rest of us a bad rap. Great in both the winter and summer though!

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sabola is definatly one of the best rides around, deep endless untracked snow. A crowded day means you may have seen a track on a ridge across the valley. The draw back is its a distance from town, packing fuel is usually a must and i always carry gear to spend the night, cause it has happened before and not being ready for it sux. Good to have someone who knows their way around there to.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sabola is definatly one of the best rides around, deep endless untracked snow. A crowded day means you may have seen a track on a ridge across the valley. The draw back is its a distance from town, packing fuel is usually a must and i always carry gear to spend the night, cause it has happened before and not being ready for it sux. Good to have someone who knows their way around there to.

Oh yah it's an awesome area.. Also it's ggreat that you can take your gaer in and spend a couple days at the cabin and ridin..

Top Bottom