Anyone not using their trailer this weekend?

framtam

Reaction score
Does anyone in the Calgary area have a double or single trailer that you're not using this weekend that I could rent? (or if you're feeling very generous - borrow)

Open/Enclosed.. doesn't matter. We're responsible guys and would treat it as if it were ours. (I don't get my trailer til xmas :()

My sled is 10' 6", and I have a 2" ball.

Lemme know! Thanks!
:beer::beer::beer: Lucas

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck with this one buddy .......dont know 2 many guys that will lend out a trailer to a stranger/new member. If all else fails do you guys have a flaman rentals in calgary? I rented an inclosed 28ft to move my mom to pentiction a few years back and it was cheap like 35$ a day or something stupid.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone in the Calgary area have a double or single trailer that you're not using this weekend that I could rent? (or if you're feeling very generous - borrow)

Open/Enclosed.. doesn't matter. We're responsible guys and would treat it as if it were ours. (I don't get my trailer til xmas :()

My sled is 10' 6", and I have a 2" ball.

Lemme know! Thanks!
:beer::beer::beer: Lucas

As Dez mentioned it certainly would be unlikely to find something private, there's a lot of liability there. I used to rent from All Season Motorsports and Airdrie Trailer. Although people on here, including myself, have had questionable experiences with them. (Searching for All Season Motorsports will reveal lots of information)

framtam

Reaction score
I thought it was worth a shot... Yea there's a few rental places here I could check out. Thanks for the suggestions!

Good luck with this one buddy .......dont know 2 many guys that will lend out a trailer to a stranger/new member. If all else fails do you guys have a flaman rentals in calgary? I rented an inclosed 28ft to move my mom to pentiction a few years back and it was cheap like 35$ a day or something stupid.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe if you had a good lookin wife/GF you could trade some one for the weekend??? You get your GF back when you return the trailer.....Come to think of it that may not work either if its a half decent trailer i might say keep the woman :p:p

framtam

Reaction score
hahahahahah, once upon a time I did...
yea, I'd say it's a toss up on the usefulness between the two. ;)

rmk mod

Reaction score
Green wood rentals in Calgary. I used to rent from him all the time before I bought my enclosed. Relay good guy, honest, fair and the best pricing I could find any where. He also has all different sizes so you should be covered.:beer:

nutma6

Reaction score
i have a deck and a one place trailer if you let me come riding with you this weekend 2 of 3 spots are open right now unless one of my buddies changes his mind. i should know by tomorrow sometime

Top Bottom