Anyone Need 12 Sheets of Black 4' X 8' Quad Ripple Flooring?

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I had a customer back out on picking up his 12 sheets of Quad Ripple flooring so I thought maybe some of the peeps might be interested. It is 3/4" thick with the .050 textured top and the smooth .020 backer. Retails for $169.00 + GST per sheet but I can sell it for $145.00 + GST. If you're interested, please call, email or PM me.

Thanks.

Ron Paradis

Attachments

• Kickplate Install #1.jpg
    Kickplate Install #1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 474
  • Black%20Quad%20Ripple.jpg
    Black%20Quad%20Ripple.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 491
  • Quad Ripple Flooring.jpg
    Quad Ripple Flooring.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 472

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
could have used 2 about 6 months ago when I redid the sled deck, but sadly, I refuse to take the plywood off again.

Will keep my ears open for you Ron :)

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All 12 sheets are Sold. Plio7 if you would still like some for your deck in the future just give me a ring and I will bring it in for you.

Thanks.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All 12 sheets are Sold. Plio7 if you would still like some for your deck in the future just give me a ring and I will bring it in for you.

Thanks.

Post her next time you're going to order. know quite a few guys that need to re-do their sled decks.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never heard of this stuff before and I need to re-sheet my sled deck next year.
How does it hold up to water and the elements compared to the brown treated stuff that comes on most every sled deck? The edges don't look sealed is why I ask.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never heard of this stuff before and I need to re-sheet my sled deck next year.
How does it hold up to water and the elements compared to the brown treated stuff that comes on most every sled deck? The edges don't look sealed is why I ask.
Yes I need to redo my deck too

Need 2, 8 foot sheets

Price a sheet??

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I had a customer back out on picking up his 12 sheets of Quad Ripple flooring so I thought maybe some of the peeps might be interested. It is 3/4" thick with the .050 textured top and the smooth .020 backer. Retails for $169.00 + GST per sheet but I can sell it for $145.00 + GST. If you're interested, please call, email or PM me.

Thanks.

Ron Paradis

Price is in his first post. I will be ordering either jan'ish or in the spring Ron. Let me know if you happen to end up with any extras again and I'll grab them if I have the $ will also be needing new super glides. When I redo the deck

Top Bottom