Anyone looking for a slightly used Proclimb M1100?

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wanna perform and be the talk of the hill??...For sale Like new Proclimb M1100 turbo, 260 miles so just broke in, selling due to financial problems, Paid $17300 new less than a month ago. Selling for $15500 taxes included, comes with a jerry can and straight pipe.

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brother Mark WTF how are we supposed to have another Epic Valemount Adventure if you sell your sled

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the dealer kinda screwed me i know...Dealers name is Meadow Power out of Meadow Lake Sask. Its just a minor set back ill most likely have another soon as this one sells (if it does)..Ill be working your golden trip tfitz later tho

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Wow it sucks that your dealer put the boots to you, we had 3 buddies buy that sled for $13900.00 plus taxes which means slightly used they would have to be in that 12k range with the initial depreciation hit. Just my opinion but I think you will have a hard time getting that kinda money for that machine with the season half over. Good luck, I will keep an eye on your thread and if you get down to the range I am talking about you could count me in but that would be a hard pill to swallow considering what you have into that machine.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks i realized this all just thought id start at that price lol see what peoples thoughts were... I may just have to keep it and make due for the year...

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I saw on another thread that TT powersports has one with 60 miles for $13900.00 including taxes, so I might be a little low but good luck anyways.

Top Bottom